chapter 13

Mateo's picture^^

Chris Pov

We all went to Mateo's office to talk business.

Alex: what you got on ol'boy??

Mateo: He on the run from the the cops and cartle right now. Nobody, not even his crew know where he at right now.

Chris: The girls can come back then? or leave them here awhile?

Mateo: I think its best they stay here.. Man lina and them bout to get it for real. They with my boy D'angelo so they good right now.

Alex: Sh*t all them bout to get it! I'm tired man, Im go catch up on my Z's .. i'll see ya in the morning. (got up and left)

Chris: you think you can let me use one of your cars?

Mateo: Go ahead my garage down the hall.. you gone see the city?

Chris: yeah haha

I walked out the office and the guys stayed chilling and smoking. I opened the door of the garage and the light automatically turned on one by one. Homeboy got good as cars. I dont think he'll mind if i take his Bmw M6. I pulled out the garage and the gate doors opened. I didn't know where i was going so i pulled over and call natalie. She didnt answer so i called again.

Chris: Come on naty answer..

Natalie: Hello?

Chris: where you at?

Natalie: why? haha so you can bring us home?

Chris: Nah, im like right outside the neighborhood. Im tryna get into something and i dont even know where Im going.

Natalie: You by yourself?

Chris: yeah

Natalie: okay, i'm on my way (hangs up)

I probably waited for her like 20 minutes and i was losing my patience. I saw a Camaro pull up right behind me and Seen natalie get out. The car drove off fast and she jumped into the car.

Natalie: heyyy

Chris: Where were you?

Natalie: Drinking, where you wanna go?

Chris: It don't matter, we can walk downtown and see around?

Natalie: okay just go down all this street and hit the high way.

When we got to downtown we got out the car and both started walking down the sidewalk. Natalies phone started ringing and she answered the call.

Natalie: hello?

Unknown:......

Natalie: what really? okay well i'll tell him then.

Unknown:.....

Natalie: okay be safe!

She looked at her phone and locked it. She didn't say anything so i just looked at her.

Chris: who was that?

Natalie: The girls

Chris: and?