Chapter 10

Chris Pov

IVAN: Where she at! NATALIE COME OUT B*$CH!!

CHRIS: chill the f$ck out ma nikka!

NINO: was good ! what the f$ck you doing on my side of my town Gringo!

CHRIS: Gringo? you that nikka who on my ass??? Better get out here. You out numbered... FIVE. FOUR. THREE......

IVAN: Ight! tell that hoe she getting it.. lets get out here bro.

ANTHONY: see you soon gringo.

IVAN: this shit war ma nikka. Till i get my hand on her, all you on my list..

He burned tire and drove off in his car. I saw how bad Natalie keyed his car and man I'd be pissed too. We waited until the gate doors closed to go back inside the house. Joey was no where to be found and neither were the girls. We went into the office to talk about whats going to happen. Alex got there in time with cassie and she was looking for the girls. We all sat down and She sat on alex lap. Nino was sitting in his office chair and i knew we was talking war.

Alex: What i miss?? wheres natalie and jasmine?

Anthony: Joey took them out the city.

Alex: Where the fuck too!!!

Anthony: Have no clue but he'll call soon.

Chris: He took them to safe house..

Nino: Good.. there staying there for awhile and Im going to need all of you to get your men and find this nikkas location. The sooner we catch him the better.. Im going to need joey back here and chris your going to have to go out there. I trust you with protecting both of them. I need you out of trouble for awhile and stay low. Alex and anthony, y'all need to stay and protect your home.

We all got up from our seats and alex took cassie home. Anthony went straight home to protect his family and have his nikkas on the look out. Nino opened his chamber and all you saw was armor, guns, bullets, etc. He took out his best and I left straight to the garage to change my car and license plate. I left in my all black Lambo and was on my way. I got there in like 50 minutes since my car went really fast. I pulled up and the safe house garage opened and parked in there. When i got into the house it was pitch dark. Joey was on the sofa with a gun in his hand sleeping and i took it out his hand before he woke up and shot me haha.

Chris: wake up nikka, I'm here!

Joey: What time is it bro??

Chris: Its 1 in the morning.. Nino said to go back today later on...

Natalie: Chris? (sleepy voice)

Joey: Im go check on jasmine

Chris: Alright, whats up nat?

She ran into my arms and hugged me tight as hell. Shes so short probably go to my shoulders is how short she is. She pulled away and looked at me

Natalie: is everybody okay??

Chris: yeah, don't worry. Your going to have to stay low for a while and be here.

Natalie: I'm scared chris.

Chris: I know, but long as I'm here your good.

Joey came out of no where with jasmine right behind her. She was barely awake and trying to open her eyes up. Once she seen natalie she hugged her.

Chris: Alright well y'all should go back to sleep

Jasmine: I can't.. I'm scared.

Natalie: Me too.