Chapter 19

It was the next day and the sun was shining bright. Junior was already awake, he is the most quite baby ever. I got his bouncer and set it in the bathroom so i could take a shower peaceful. I just gave him his pacifier and he was set. When i got out the shower he was just looking around him. I did my usually things like do my hair and makeup. I grabbed some high waisted jeans and just threw on a black crooked jersey on. I put on my black timbs and put on my favorite red lipstick. I got junior ready and put him a polo shirt and some baby cargo looking shorts. When i was ready i grabbed the pamper bag and my purse, picked up junior and left the house. I got to my car and put junior in, buckled him up and got in. When i got to my moms house my brother was already outside on the phone. He took junior and the pamper bag inside to my mom.

I was kinda hungry since i didnt eat breakfast so i stopped to mcdonals for breakfast. I had my frappe and i was set. Soon as i got in the parking lot i seen kaleb, kate, and Isa out in the parking lot still. I parked right across from them and the girls just smiled but kate pulled isa inside the school. Kaleb leaned on his car and just watched me get out my car. I got out and grabbed my stuff closing the door. I stood right there with my things in my hands and smiled, he smiled back.

Nat: soooo your just going to watch me everyday now? ( sarcastic)

Kaleb: (smirks) you need help? looks like your stuggling.

Nat: obviously!

He walked toward me and grabbed my frappe out my hand and drinked some.

Nat: woooow, okay now i need a new one.. idk where that mouth has been hahha

Kaleb: damn why you always got something smart to say?

Nat: Mmm i dont know

Chris: NATALIE! (walking up to me and kaleb looking really pissed)

Nat: oh god here we go. Im sorry in advance kaleb

Chris: Who's this fool NAT!

Nat: stop worrying i aint yours. you know that so why dont you just leave and go with your hoe ashely! leave me alone chris

Kaleb: You heard er B!

Chris: stay the fuck out this nikka, dont make me pop you right now.

Kaleb: (lifts up his shirt and you see his gun) BET, now you heard the lady, she said leave her alone.

Chris: You lucky i dont got my glock nikka. (walks away)

I looked at kaleb for awhile and he doesnt even look at me. He just grabs my stuff out my hands and starts walking inside the school. I saw jasmine and i hugged her. Kaleb was right behind me and we walked to our first period. He set my stuff on my table and went to his seat. I wouldnt have imagine kaleb had a toolie on him. I wouldnt have thought he was those type of guys who carrys one where ever he goes. I had stop thinking about that and concentrated on my senior project. When I looked up i seen this girl name marie all over kaleb. It didn't bother me or anything but it sure bothered him. He just wasn't with it and got up and pull a chair to sit next to me and the girls. Jasmine and isa were just laughing on how marie got left talking by herself. I just laughed a little at it.

Natalie: you left ol girl by herself kaleb haha

Katelyn: Thats a miracle!

Kaleb: Man shut up Kat.

Jas: why you say that kat? i wanna know!

Isa: Its cause kaleb isn't like that! who changed your ways cousin? haha

Love is Pain, Pain is love by L. Glzजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें