chapter 22

Natalie Pov

It was me, Chris, and the girls in his brothers black all tinted escalade. Chris was driving and I was in the front seats with him. We had Mateo in the front with some of the men and Chris men in another behind us. We were on the road for about 5 hours until we were actually out of state. We were in Carson City, Nevada. On our way to one of Chris brothers house he has in the mountains. We were the only ones awake at the time and he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I couldn't call my mom to ask if Jr was okay. Which had me worried but I knew if something were to happen they would let my brothers and Chris know asap. We arrived to the house and let me tell you it was beautiful! Huge and gated up. Only Chris men stayed and Mateo had to leave with the men he had came with. He didn't even bother to say hi to jasmine and I'm guessing he was hurt. The girls and I walked to the house and inside. One of the house keepers asked if we were hungry and we all said no, that drive was exhausting and she showed us to our room. Chris was out in back waiting for someone to get here. I just didn't know who. I went to bed and the girls all got their own room.

I literally went straight to the private bathroom the room has and turned on the shower. I got in and was washing my hair when I felt hands grab my waist and pulled me to him. It was chris and he kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "I've missed your body so much, soft ass skin drives me crazy". I felt him get big but he was still recovering from his wounds. We took a shower together and I helped him out once we were done. I was looking for clothing or anything in the closet. It was stocked with new clothes but Chris pulled me to the bed and didn't let me put anything on.
Chris: idk why you trying to put something on, you know you can't sleep with me if you got them clothing on
Naty: shut up babe
Chris: I've missed you a lot you know...
Naty: really?
Chris: your all I thought about
I was quiet and had my head on his chest laying next to him. He ran his hand through my hair and kissed my forehead. He pulled my chin up so I'll look at him.
Chris: I been wanting to ask you something
Naty: what is it?
Chris: your the woman I want to spend my life with, the mother of our son, I know this ain't the right time but I can't wait anymore... Will you marry me.
I got up to look at him in disbelief. He ran his fingers on my body and looked at me while he pulled out the box with the ring in it.
Chris: will you?
Naty: I do babe
He put the ring on my finger and kissed my hand. I kissed him on his lips and laid my head on his chest while admiring my ring. It was beautiful. We talked all night about everything until we fell asleep.

Alex Pov

When I got to the house I saw Chris waiting for me as soon as I got off the helicopter. We shook hands and we walked in the house.
Alex: where's jasmine?
Chris: she upstairs sleeping by now, she was really tired, but listen bro I need to ask you sum
Alex: was good with it??
Chris: *pulls out the box with the ring inside* look
Alex: damn you really feeling my sis like that then? Never thought you would ever buy a female a ring !
Chris: she's something special...
Alex: sure is bro, good shit tho! You got my blessing bro..
Chris: *shook hands* alright well I'm see when it's the right moment for this then
Alex: coo... I'm go with my girl tho

I walked upstairs down the hallway to the room Chris told me jasmine was in. I opened the door and the lights were off but the bathroom lights for lighting the room up a little. She was laying on the bed naked. Her big round ass with the tattoo she got of my name when I had told her that if she mine she had to get it tatted. I walked to the bed and sat on it to take my all whites off. I felt her move around and I felt her hug me from the back and touch all over my chest.
Jasmine: your here daddy
Alex: I couldn't be away from my baby girl.
Jasmine: Mmm.. I missed you
I could feel her arms go lower to my waist and unbuttoning my pants. She whispered in my ear and said "I wanna feel all of you tonight". I got up and turned around to face her. She pulls be to her by my waist and pulled my pants off. I lean over to her and she grabbed my face and started kissing me. I pull away and pull my shirt off. She looked at me like she missed me and I loved the way she be looking at me. I leaned to her and got between her legs. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me close. I was hard as fuck, I couldn't stop touching her body. She kissed me and told me "I only been yours Alex, only yours". I looked at her and she looked at me, she put her hand in my draws and that's when I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled them off and slide in her. She was so tight like if we never made love before. I knew that was all me, always has been just never gave her the love she deserved. We went on for 4 rounds and she came so much I had to get a towel for the bed. I laid her on her stomach with her ass arched up a lil. I went it and I was hitting wall. She was moaning hella loud I had to cover her mouth. I wouldn't be surprised if she made me a father tonight. When I got out of her I laid down and brought her to lay with me. She fell asleep like a baby, she always does. Before she went to sleep she told me
jasmine: I love you Alex
Alex: I love you too
I fell asleep hugging her, and holding on her titties.