Chapter 9

Hope had Josie pushed up against a tree as she kissed the girl's neck.

"Hope..." Josie said.

"Hm?" the auburn mumbled as she took the sensitive skin of Josie's neck into her mouth causing the brunette to let out a small moan.

"We still haven't talked about Landon and what you're gonna do."

Hope pulled away and looked at her "that was a mood killer" she sighed before sitting on a log.

"It's just... you said we would talk about it and we are both free right now... so I think it's a perfect time."

Josie then sat next to Hope.

"I can't break up with him, Josie... you have to understand" Hope said.

Josie felt her heartbreak of course Hope the girl she was falling for wasn't gonna break up with her boyfriend.

"Oh..." Josie just nodded "yeah I get it" she lied.

"That doesn't mean this has to end," Hope gestured between both of them.

"Uh- that's exactly what it means Hope... you have a boyfriend it just wouldn't be right..."

"Are you sure you don't want to?."

"Yes."

Hope then slowly moved towards Josie and kissed the girl's neck.

"Are you sure?" Hope said seductively.

All Josie could do is close her eyes and bite her lip as she left Hope's lips traveling up her neck.

Hope then slowly trailed her hand up Josie's thigh getting closer to where Josie needed her the most.

"Do you want me to stop" Hope whispered in Josie's ear.

Josie let out a shaker breath "no."

Hope smirked against her neck as she brought her hand to the waistband of the girl's underwear. And as she was about to dip her hand underneath they both heard a voice that caused them to spring apart.

"JOSIEEEEE" Lizzie yelled.

Hope stood up and moved as far away from Josie as possible.

"There you are I've been looking for you everywhere why are you so far outside of camp?" the blonde raised her eyebrow before turning her head and seeing Hope.

"Oh, so that's what that unpleasant smell was" Lizzie glared "I thought I told you to stay away from my sister."

"Yeah well, we kind of work together we were discussing some things" Hope rolled her eyes.

"Well it looks like whatever conversation you were having is over soooo BYE" Lizzie waved her off.

Hope rolled her eyes before walking back up the hill she gave Josie one more glance before she disappeared.

"I'm not letting you back in the cabin until you have a flea bath because she definitely has them" Lizzie glared in the direction Hope left before turning back to Josie.

Josie sighed "do you have to be so hard on her."

"She made you upset for days?? why are you defending her."

"I'm not defending her... why are you here anyway," Josie said trying to change the topic.

"Oh! yes I wanted to tell you about this new girl I'm in love with her name is Jen! and she has the most dreamy eyes she could use a new wardrobe but I can fix that" Lizzie continued rambling while Josie pretended to listen but her mind was a million miles away from this conversation.

When Hope walked into her cabin she saw Landon waiting on her bed.

"Hey" Landon smiled.

Hope then forced a smile "hey."

"I've been waiting for you," he said standing up.

"Why?" Hope raised an eyebrow.

"For this" Landon said kissing her.

Hope didn't feel like kissing him back but she pushed herself through it so he didn't think anything was off.

When Landon tried taking off her shirt she immediately stopped him "I'm not in the mood."

Landon scoffed "you've never said that before."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?."

"It means you have never denied me before something is wrong with you."

"I'm allowed to not be in the mood now get out of my cabin!" Hope yelled.

"Hope" he tried stepping towards her.

She just stepped back and pointed toward the door "leave."

"Fine, I'll see you tomorrow when you are begging me to come back," Landon said walking out of the cabin.