Chapter 16

TW// Non-Consensual Sexual Contact
-

Hope was reading a book in her Aunts home library when she heard a knock at the door.

The auburn let out a groan, the girl was just getting to a good part in her book, and whoever was at the door just rudely interrupted that.

With a sigh Hope got up from the chair she was in and made her way to the door, when she opened it she was met with the sight of her boyfriend who was standing there awkwardly.

"Landon?" Hope raised an eyebrow at his sudden appearance.

"Hi" he smiled at her and gave her a small wave.

"I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow..." she says keeping the door only cracked open.

"Well I wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend... so can I come in?"

"Uh-" Hope looked around her house then turned back to him "sure we can go to my room," she said opening the door and moving aside to let him walk in.

When they walked in Landon took hold of her hand and lead her up the stairs.

"Keep the door open! no babies will be made under this roof" Freya called out as they walked upstairs.

Hope rolled her eyes and she and Landon walked into the room.

Landon then quietly closed the door behind them so Freya didn't hear and turned back to his girlfriend.

"So what did you want to-, " Hope said only the be cut off by Landon bringing her in for an unexpected kiss.

She kissed back as best she could before he pulled away.

"I missed you," Landon said kissing down her neck.

Hope closed her eyes at the feeling of Landon, at one point she used to like this.

She used to love being this close to him but now she dreaded it every time he would touch her and she knew she had to stop this it just want right not anymore.

She gently pushed him away "Landon... I can't."

"What?" he asks confused.

"I can't do this anymore" Hope shook her head.

"You don't mean that," he said before he pushed her onto the bed and ran his hand up her bare side.

"Landon I'm serious!" Hope said.

He then stopped when he saw someone standing in the doorway, when Hope turned her head she saw a broken-looking Josie standing there.

Hope looked back to Landon and herself and realized how bad this looked.

"Josie- I promise you this is not what it looks like-" she said pushing Landon off of her.

Before she knew it, Josie walked out of the house.

Hope straightened her shirt, glaring at Landon before following Josie out of the house.

"Josie please stop let me explain-"

"No, you know what I'm not going to let you explain because it was pretty damn clear what was happening there and I'm tired of it!" Josie snapped.

Hope flinched at the girl's tone.

"I have been letting you use me for way too long, I am a person! with feelings! i'm not something you can just use when you want a break from your boyfriend" Josie said her eyes already filling up with tears.

"Josie that's not what you are- please just- I can explain," Hope said tears already streaming down her face

"No Hope just... leave me alone," Josie said before she walked away not even sparing Hope another glance.

"I knew something was going on with you two... but I'm willing to look past this" Landon said walking out of the house.

Hope slowly turned to Landon shaking her head "how are you even real" she scoffed before walking into her house and slamming the door.

"Does that mean we are still together!" he called out only to be thrown a middle finger through the window.

When Josie walked into her house Lizzie was sitting on the couch reading a comic book.

The brunette tried to play it cool and walk past her sister but the blonde stopped her when she heard the girl sniffle.

"Jo, what's wrong why are you crying?" Lizzie said setting down her comic book.

Josie turned to her sister her face still covered in tears the girl hadn't stopped crying since she left Hope's.

"I'm just being dramatic it's okay" Josie waved her sister off.

"If you're crying over something it's not dramatic," Lizzie said standing up and crossing her arms as she watched her sister with a concerned look.

"I had planned out how me confronting her was going to go... she was going to be in her room reading a book and I was going to go in there and tell how I felt..." Josie started and looked at the ground "and I convinced myself she was going to choose me... but then I walked in on her and Landon about to fuck and..."

"I'm so sorry Josie..." Lizzie said wrapping her arms around her sister.

The brunette buried her face into her twin's neck and let out a choked sob "for once I just wanted someone to choose me."

"I know... shhh I know..." the blonde said rubbing her sister's back.

When Hope closed the door her Aunt was staring at her.

"Why are you crying, honey? and why did Josie leave" Freya raised an eyebrow.

Hope felt the tears coming back and she hugged her Aunt "I messed up so bad" she said sobbing.

Freya's eyebrows furrowed together at what her niece was saying but she immediately wrapped her arms around the girl sensing she needed some comfort.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Freya asked as she stroked her niece's hair lovingly.

"I think I'm in love with Josie," Hope says pulling away "I know it's probably way too soon but I do."

Hope shakes her head as she feels another sob take over her body "and I went and messed everything up."

"I'm sure you didn't-"

"Aunt Freya I did- so bad and I don't think this is repairable."