Chapter 17

I haven't updated this since july 10th i'm so sorry 😭 but i'm back? for those of you who still remember this fic
-

Lizzie hadn't seen Josie this upset since their freshman year of high school when the brunette had broken up with her first girlfriend, even then the girl didn't take it as hard as she's taking this breakup now.

And Lizzie wanted to kill the girl who hurt her sister but Josie needed her right now
so she pushed down the anger to take care of her twin.

"Jo, mom says it's time for dinner" she from the doorway.

"I'm not hungry," the brunette said from her place under the cover.

"You already skipped lunch you need to get up," the blonde said grabbing the cover and attempting to yank the blanket off her twin.

"No! I don't want to get up! please just bring it to me or something!" Josie said as she played tug of war with her sister in an attempt to get her blanket back.

When the blonde finally pulled the blanket off her twin she finally got a good look at her twin's face noticing the tear-stained makeup still visible on her face.

"Oh, Josette..."

"I'm fine just go please," she said bringing her knees to her chest.

"You know I can't do that, I have to take care of you until you're the annoying little Josette everyone knows and loves," the blonde said walking over to the girl's vanity and taking two makeup wipes out of the package.

Josie frowned and looked at her sister.

"Turn that frown upside down, you are no longer going to be brooding," she said taking her sister's face into her hand and gently wiping the makeup off.

"I don't brood."

"Then what do you call this?"

The girl stayed silent and Lizzie cocked an eyebrow.

"Exactly."

"Now it's time to get up and eat," she said before sniffing "and maybe take a shower..."

"Are you saying I stink?" she pouted.

"I didn't say it you did" the girl raised her hands in the air.

"You are so rude."

"I'm just being honest my dearest Josette," she said picking up a towel and throwing it to the brunette.

"Now go take a shower I'll have mom keep dinner in the oven until you're done so we can eat together."

Back at the Mikaelson household Hope wasn't doing much better either she was still so upset at herself for making this messed up situation.

She had tried texting Josie about a hundred times and never got a reply.

She assumed the brunette had blocked her not that she blamed her, she probably would do the same thing if she were in Josie's situation.

"Play!" the Auburn-haired girl heard a voice say and looked down to see her little cousin crawling up to her with one of his toys.

Hope grabbed the dinosaur before sitting on the ground next to the toddler.

"Never fall in love Nik," she said as the boy started hitting Hope's dinosaur with his monster truck.

"It causes nothing but pain, I mean you find the one and you do something stupid and ruin it... How funny is that."

"Bam!" the boy said running over the toy.

"I know... It feels like my heart got hit by a truck..."

"What are you doing to my child," Freya said leaning against the archway.

"We are playing" she rolled her eyes.

"Hmm I don't remember playing therapist when I was growing up must be a new game."

Hope shook her head and sighed.

"Why don't you go talk to her?"

"She hates me! And her sister will quite literally kill me if I try talking to her."

"Even so you should still try... Go buy some flowers and chocolates and tell her everything."

"I'll just wait till school..."

"Hope that's weeks away."

"Yeah well... I have weeks to prepare... And if I don't talk to her the first day I have an entire school year to do it."

"Hope, you are both 18 and it's your senior year you better get this done or you are going to miss your opportunity... Don't wait for her to move to college."

"I'll tell her everything soon..."

"Good I'm tired of your moping."

"I don't mope."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes.

"I love you too little one," Freya said before laughing and making her way out of the room leaving Hope and Nik alone.