Twenty-four

Jisoo couldn't believe her eyes, Haein had easily found where she lived

Jisoo couldn't believe her eyes, Haein had easily found where she lived. A sudden fear rushed through her senses when she saw him staring back at her with piercing eyes. They both locked eyes like magnets and kept staring at each other from the far distance, neither uttering a single word.

Haein felt betrayed and mostly hurt for what he saw in the morning with his own eyes. He only wanted her to be his, but now she will forever share a child with somebody else. And even though the father of her child was dead he still felt anger. He felt jealousy thinking about the fact that she gave herself to somebody else that wasn't him.

Jisoo sensed something wrong with him, his eyes were transmitting contempt for some reason. Jisoo had enough of his intimidating stares and quickly asked him a question.

"What are you doing here??" Jisoo coldly asked. Haein smirked and kept staring at her without answering her question. Jisoo didn't like his demeanor one bit.

"I said what are you doing in front of my apartment?"

"How did you even find my place ?" Jisoo sternly asked but he still kept staring at her without saying a word. Jisoo had enough and walked towards her door.

"Get out of my way." Jisoo voiced and tried to make her way to the door but Haein instantly stopped her by an unexpected hug.

"Haein??"

"What are you doing?" Jisoo spoke with a shaky voice while pushing him away. Haein didn't care about anything else, he just wanted to hug her and feel her body close to him.

"Jisoo!!"

"Please !!"

" I can't do this anymore"

"I need you....in my life...even if you have some secrets that you're hiding from me...just know that I will still love you no matter what ." Haein voiced with tears in his eyes. Jisoo was stunned by his words just now.

"What do you mean?"

"By secrets???" Jisoo asked in fear. Haein suddenly coughed and his body began to slide down from Jisoo's body.

"Haein?" Jisoo voiced in confusion when she noticed Haein losing his balance. That's when she realized that he was drunk.

"Haein did you drink before coming here??" Jisoo asked him worriedly. Haein looked at her with droopy eyes and smiled at her.

"I fucking love you!!"

" I want you back !!" Haein mumbled and instantly dropped down on the floor. Jisoo let out a small shriek when Haein fainted on the floor in front of her .

"Haein?? No please wake up!!" Jisoo cried out. She felt bad for him because it seemed like he was poisoning himself on the alcohol at some place and it was probably because of her. Jisoo quickly opened the door to her apartment and quickly dragged him inside her house with difficulty.
~