Dinner🤍

It had been a few long hours after you and your dad had returned from the gym. It wasn't as horrible as it could have been. There was many times however when you and jayla didn't know what to say, and instead awkward silence was surrounding the two of you. Javon often pushed his way into a few of the conversations making the whole thing not to stressful. His twin jaden however was not one for socialising, and whenever he tried insults would just come spilling out his mouth almost like he was doing it unconsciously. If you wanted him to shut up you would probably have to tape his mouth shut and tie him up to pole. His siblings weren't nearly as bad with manners and common sense. I almost wondered want went wrong that made him such an asshole.
—————————————————————————
I had been laying in my comfy large double bed. I had a shower when I came home, letting myself feel fresh from the layer of sweat that had built up on my body. My hair was freshly washed and was in two braids that ran behind my ears and rested on the front of my shoulders. I got dressed into one of my most comfiest outfits I own

I was lying on my left side my head resting on a mound of pillows

I was lying on my left side my head resting on a mound of pillows. My body was covered in a blanket up to my knees. The air conditioner was blasting through the house. If you didn't already know, you could of though it was winter and not known that we were in the middle of summer.

The loud bang of somebody's footsteps startled me. My brother Leo walked into my bedroom punching the door out of his way as he strolled into my bedroom. I held my hand to my heart staring at the roof as I tried to catch my breath. Leo came and face planted on to the end of my mattress with a large groan.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" I quoted

Leo rolled over staring at the roof almost copying my actions completely

"Dad invited the fucking wontons over" he said resting his hand on his face as he adjusted his cap

"Walton's" I corrected him

"why" I asked a loud tone of annoyance in my voice. I certainly wasn't wanting them to come and invad my only space. My home. Like their nice and all but I don't really want to make friends right now.

"I don't know". Leo let out a large breath that turned into a deep exhale "I think....dad really likes dj or something" Leo responded

"Well no shit" I grabbed the covers and yanked it off my feet. I dragged my tired body down the little stairs that led up to my bed until I was standing back on the ground. Leo didn't budge.

"It's a pool dinner party thing" Leo stated, him to dragging his lousy feet down the small wooden crates for stairs. Each crate creeks beneath his feet as he did so.

"Great" I said. My lips were pressed together in a thin line as I looked at the ground.

"Alright peace" Leo said slamming his door on the way out.

I headed over to my dresser to pick out a pair of swimmers and a nicer outfit to wear rather then my sweatpants and sweatshirt. I got changed into a very nice coulorful bikini that complimented my body perfectly.