School 🤍

I hurried down the hallways of the school skimming each person as I pushed my self through the crowd.

Everything happened so fast and before I new it I was face down on the ground. I felt the outline of a body under neath me and quickly opened my eyes.

"Watch where your going bitch" jaden said groaning in pain as he tried to get up. I couldn't help but stare down at his face noticing all of his features like I never have before. He was cute i could give him that. Basically every girl but me drooled at the site of him. If only they new how much shit comes out of his mouth when he speaks. I peered into his deep brown eyes.

"Uhhhh are you going to get o-"

"You have nice eyes" I said scrambling to my feet as I picked up my books off the ground. I turned around but he had left, no comment, no 'are you ok' or 'are you hurt' typical jaden. Scoffing I turned on my feet and walked the opposite direction.

Jadens pov
"You have nice eyes" she said as she scrambled off the top of me. A puzzled look was painted on my face as I stood up aswell. I turned away walking back through the halls not wanting to see her again. God she was so confusing first she's yelling at me swearing her head off telling me how much of a douche I am and next thing I know she's throwing compliments out like they mean nothing. I mean I do have nice eyes but like what??
————————————————————————-
Your pov
I sat at my desk tapping my pen against the table as I stared at the clock watching each minute pass by. Each time it ticked it got closer to me going home. Just one more minute now I gathered all of my stuff just before the bell went and then stormed out of class. I headed towards the front of the school waiting for the Walton siblings so we could walk home together.

Jaden made his way over and just started walking.

"Hey what do you think your doing where's jayla and javon" I yelled pulling him back towards our meeting spot.

"Well javons sick or some shit idk and jayla has a random extra volleyball tournament so I guess...yk...it's just us then. He laughed sacrcasticlly before turning around and waking away.

I jogged up to him and started walking still processing everything he just said.

We were still walking when it started to pour down with rain. My hair got soaked and so did my clothes. Ahhh fuck...today I made the mistake of wearing a white shirt.

"Fuck" i mumbled as I looked down to see my now see through shirt. I tried to cover up my chest and kept walking. The sun was coming back out and was making me feel hot and sticky. I felt a pair of eyes on me and turned around to face jaden.

"Here" jaden said avoiding eye contact with you. His jaw was clenched.

"Your bra is showing" he said in annoyance. Shoving a hoodie towards my face. I pushed his hands away and looked back at him. We continued walking down the path.

"And that applies to you how??" You replied smirking.

"I don't have time for this y/n stop playing around" he said groaning.

I snatched the hoodie out of his hand and chucked it over my head. It was very big on me and felt nice and snug. If it wasn't for the hot weather outside it could've been even better.

"Thanks" I said biting at the skin on my lip.