What if??🤍

"I don't get it jaden. I don't understand why you hate me. Why you shut me out of your life the second I come creeping in. I don't understand why me?" I asked. I looked at his face almost searching for answers.

"Don't forget how much you hate me to it's not just one sided y/n" he shook his head looking down at me. He dodged the question.

"Jaden you know I never hate anyone I didn't move here deliberately to take the piss out of you all the time. But I'm not going to let you just push me and bully me around all the time I stand up for myself and you know that" I picked my hand up from its original position hanging by my side and poked him gently in the chest.

"Yeah well I shut everybody out. Don't take it personally it's just easier" his eyes darkened and his pupils grew wider. He walked out of my room not looking back.

After a swimming we ate dinner then some other shit went down and that's how we ended up here me standing in my room almost begging for jaden to come back so we could talk it through. And maybe if we talked it through we could be really good friends or even more than that. Wait....no I can't think like that fuck we are enemies. I can't get side tracked. But what if he felt the same way. Omg I can't think like this I'm going to go find jayla.

Much to my surprise everybody was hanging out in Leo's room and clearly this is where jaden walked off to because he was sitting there eyeing me from the corner of the room as I soon as I entered.

"What do you want" jaden asked as I tried to find somewhere to sit.

"Umm idk maybe to hang out with my friends." I laughed sarcastically. The audacity.

"We ar-"

"Jaden back off" javon said cutting in. I smiled at javon before redirecting my attention to jaden and smirking at him.

"Someone just got told off by there mummy" I said staring at jaden. He shook his head and turned around.

Guys be honest should I hurry it up more? Is the slow burn to slow? I need answers please.