Help🤍

A/n read the morning after chapter first for some reason the y are back to front idk why

It's a real shame no one asked for your opinion" I smirked at the brunette boy. He snarled back at me.

Me and jaden had been asked by our parents to set up for dinner tonight which was being held at jadens house.

"Um jayla told me that you are trying to be nice to me and about the whole Ava thing" I said this really quietly. I kept trying to avoid eye contact but couldn't help but watch his face rush with emotions.

"I'm really sorry even though I don't like you, you didn't deserve that" I said trying to fill the awkward silence that hung in the air around us.

"No, you don't get to feel sorry for me. Your just like her and that's exactly why I can't stand your stupid ugly fucking face. Your just the bitch she was and I bet 100 dollars that you would cheat on me just the way she did." Each word hit me like a ton of bricks. We have fought many times but something about this just felt to real. Tears stung the back of my eyes and words couldn't even form in the back of my throat.

"See look at you your crying you can't even fucking stand up for yourself. Your just like her and that's why I couldn't stand the sight of you since day 1" he kept yelling walking closer towards me untill my back was up against the wall. Tears were rolling down my cheeks now and all I wanted to do was run away but I was stuck.

"You are an attention seeking fucking slut who probably just used jayla so you could get to jaden and be famous."

"Omg don't treat me like I'm some girl that's obsessed with you. Because for the record I'm not" I was chocking on my words even more and couldn't hold it in anymore. Damn I could feel it coming I haven't had a panic attack in years. Shit.

I started coughing trying to regain my breath. I pushed jaden out the way and curled up into a ball on the deck. I felt like my heart was going to explode right out of my chest. My eyes kept closing repeatedly I was going to faint.

I'm going to die was the last sentence I said before I blacked out.

Jadens pov

Y/n lay on the floor in a ball. All distressed over nothing. So over reactive. I could feel a small ping of guilt in my heart. I sat down and just watched her waiting for her to get up and tell me that was just to get her some more attention. For the spotlight to be on her.

I didn't mean anything I said. I don't hate y/n. She's just, I don't know.

"I'm going to die" the words tumbled out of her mouth. The tiny ping of guilt had grown bigger as I came to realisation I cared for her tiny bit. I walked over and knelt down to her face.

"Y/n"

Um

"Y/n"

I tapped her face this time

"Y/n"

I tried to pick her up.

"Shit y/ n" I tried to breath and call for help.

I walked inside the house to grab her mum. I cut her off before she could say anything.

"Y/n is unresponsive' I said worry and concern fogging up my vision. "I thin k she w as having.... Some kind of panic attack." The words barely came out.

How could I have been so stupid to not help her earlier. She wouldn't of listened to me anyway I was the one that caused her to go into this state. Y/n's mum ran out to the back yard. Fuck I just ruined everything.