Jaden🤍

Jaden point of view

I held a bowl of chips in my hand as I walked upstairs and towards jaylas bedroom. My eyes traced the door frame before I opened the door and let myself in. I sat on her couch. I spotted jaylas phone in the corner of the room, the real reason I had walked in here. Jayla was live and had texted me to come say hello. Except I wasn't saying hello, I was just sat at the back of her room observing from afar. I shoveled handfuls of chips into my mouth listening to jayla answer the questions.

"How do we know y/n?" Jayla reads out loud the question. I groan quietly so the camera can't pick up on it. Everywhere I go her name is mentioned leaving a salty taste in my mouth and butterfly's go crazy around my stomach. Fuck. She had me so hooked, but I only knew how to push a person further away. I had massive walls that blocked people from getting in. Getting to know me.

Y/n had tried to climb walls but had no luck but falling down. She hated me and I fake hated her. Except it felt real. Every word that came out of my mouth when we argued wasn't a lie. But maybe I'm just telling myself that to build these walls up even higher and push people further away. I guess you could say we were enemies except I wanted it with benefits.

Jayla had ended the live quickly as our dad had called her downstairs. I knew he wanted her to help him with the landscaping outside. I should've left and gone back to my room or into jadens but I stayed in my spot on the couch. The bowl infront of me that was once filled with chips was now empty. Ping! jaylas phone went off with a notification. I shouldn't read it but I'm very nosy person just like y/n I thought. Oh my gosh there I go thinking about her again. I shake the thought out of my head and take a few short steps over to jaylas phone.

The name in her contacts was

⚡️stunner⚡️

I knew that was y/n. I seemed to know a lot about her funnily enough she knows completely nothing about me. I continued reading. My jaw hung low and my legs became shaky when I read the message.

Jayla can you please come over quickly I'm having one of my worst episodes and I'm home alone. I don't know what to do I can't feel anything. I just wanna punch something really bad. I know it sounds stupid but I kinda need someone right now.

—————————————————————————
A/n

Ok short chapter but Im excited to see how jaden will react.