The school trip

It had been a little over 3 weeks since you had moved out to Atlanta Georgia and you were starting to get used to the new conditions. Every Thursday afternoon you and your dad javon and dj met up at the gym. Mostly you would just train by yourself other days jayla would come along and you would train with her. You had also grown closer to javon aswell but you and jaylas were the closest.

Most of the time the relationship between jaden and I was us just ignoring each other 24/7 the other times we were at each other's throats or being forced to get along. Everyone in the Walton family always seemed to have an excuse for the way jaden chose to speak to me but he's just a dick. And he always will be.

I was at school. I stood in the gravel carpark my backpack was on my back as the warm morning sun shone light directly down onto my face blinding me. I looked down at my feet and kicked the Little Rock's on the surface. Today my history class and I were heading more into the city to go sight seeing at a museum. Unfortunately for me I had not yet made any friends in the class. Sure jaden was in it but as I said we just ignore each other now no need to acknowledge you enemies presence any way.

I climbed up the three steps and walked along the isle before I could sit down the teachers loud voice boomed through the bus and yelled at all the students including me to hop off. I very much disliked this teacher as she was strict and wanted everything to go to plan and it to happen her own way.

I walked back down to the front of the bus to be met with the door and jumped off as the class formed a small audience in front of the teacher.

"I'll be assigning seats to everyone!!" She looked around the students awaiting a response, when nothing but large sighs came from them she looked back down at her paper.

"So I have the list here everyone so please once you find you name go to you assigned spot. She said pointing to a piece of paper that was stuck with blue tack to the side of the bus.

I stood back and waited untill eveone else had found out where they had been sitting. I didn't want to get pushed and shoved around. The students started to clear out and hop onto the bus. I headed straight forward towards the paper and used my finger to find my name on the sheet. I stopped on my name and traced along horizontally to see where I was sitting. Row five to the right next to......jaden. Oh well this day was either about to get a whole lot worse or much more awkward.

I made sure to readjust my backpack before I stepped onto the bus. I mean to be honest it could've been worse I might've had to sit next to the two boys Henry and jack who's only personality trait is that they smoke. Or maybe even kes the weird girl who eats her own fucking snot every chance she gets. So I pushed all negative thoughts away as I tried to spot out jaden in the 5th row to the right. Sure enough there he was. Jaden sat on the window side his bag was on the other seat that I would have to sit on. He looked pissed of as he started into the distance and out the window.

"Uhhhhh jaden can you please move this I need to sit here" I exclaimed as I pointed down at his bag.

"No go sit some where else" he replied his gaze was still focused on the landscape beyond the bus as he chose to avoid me. Nice.

"But that's my assigned spo-" I started raising my voice slightly. He cut me off.

"I don't care that's a you problem" he said shaking his head as he faced the front of the bus. I looked around almost everyone was sitting down in there assigned seats. I began to get frustrated with the brunette. A took a deep breath.

"Fine" I said I leant down and picked up his bag tossing into his lap causing him to groan in pain at the sudden weight. I sat down and placed my backpack at my feet pulling out my phone. Jaden sighed as he rolled his eyes. This boy was going to be my 13th reason why.

Ok short chapter but I have been really busy atm but I hope you like it