This is it 🤍

I wake up slowly. My eyes hurt and my throat is dry. A few hours ago I opened my self up to my enemy. Jaden. I felt the weught of his arm draped over my waist. I was quick to remove it and scoot over. I turned my head to look at him and notice that he's awake. His eyes were staring at me hovering over certain features of my face. I look away the awkward silence making me shuffle in my spot.

"I meant what I said by the way......that I like you" jaden said his voice more hoarse than it was earlier. He looked at me searching for my eyes. I looked past him at the wall.

I sniffled and thoughts full and flutter around my head. I look around and fiddle with the blanket that's covering us both.

"Your diary, who do you love though? You can't like me.  Because your in love with someone else." Tears prickle in my eyes and I can't decide why. I look down at my hands.  I find enough courage to look at him. He smiles softly.

"Y/n, that person was you gosh damn it."

I look at him and mumble to myself words that are practically inaudible.

"And I know I was an asshole, and I shouldn't make excuses. But some shit went down with Ava and I hadn't moved on, I took out all my anger and frustration on you. I pushed you further and further away which only hurt you more.

You don't have to say anything. You can just ignore me and we can pretend we never met. But I would have killed my self if I didn't tell you. Y/n y/l/n I'm done with worrying about my past and I want to be with you in the future and if your not ok with that, then that's fine but I needed to get it off my chest. And I know sorry is just a word and with everything I have done to you, sorry is not going to cut it but please give me a chance." Jaden let's out a large sigh and I swear he eyes are glossy.

I try to let everything thing sink in. I ponder over every word.

My breathing is heavy and I can tell he's watching and listening to me closely. I shut my eyes tightly. It's either I go with heart or brain. Everything has happened so fast, but I can't ignore the butterfly's in my stomach.  I finally look up at him and our eyes connect. His eyes are filled with curiosity and hope. My eyes are filled with questions yet no answers. Worry but no fear. Love yet no touch.

"It's hard jaden. Because my head says no, you were so mean to me and made me cry so many times. Made my life hell. And I only just moved here. I sniffled and struggled to look at him as his face dropped slightly. "But my heart says jaden Walton is the best thing that's ever going to happen to me." I chuckle sadly and wipe my nose on my sleeve. I close my eyes tightly. I feel movement on the bed. I open my eyes and jadens face was right next to mine. I feel little puffs of breaths escape his nose and make my face tickle.

Jaden looks at me and breathes in. He hesitantly brings his hand to my cheek. His hand shakes slightly and he care fully wipes my tears of my face.

We lock eyes and it feels like we have been staring at each other for ever.

"Uhh....can I kiss you??" He asks concern and worry instantly spread across his face.

"Oh um yeah" I said softly he cupped my cheek. I rested my hand on his. We lent in his lips were soft, his face warm. He smiled into the kiss and we pulled away.

"I guess I'm going to go with my heart" I whispered. He chuckled.

A/n
Omg guys it happened and this is the last chapter Thankyou for reading it has been a journey