Ok?🤍

I had been avoiding jaden for days. I couldn't stand his snarky comments and I didn't want to waste my energy on him. He makes my life harder. He's a dick.

I walked up to my school locker and unlocked it. changing my books for next class.

"Y/n" I knew who's voice it was and kept quiet. I was still switching my books around hoping he had left. He hadn't.

"Y/n" I stayed silent

"Y/n" I ignored him and kept walking.

"goddamnit y/n stop ignoring me" he pushed himself in front of me blocking my path.

"Jaden move I'm going to be late for class" I said softly looking down at our feet avoiding eye contact.

"It's been 4 fucking days since you've spoken to me and it's driving me fucking insane" he yelled. Everyone's heads turned to us. Their eyes burning into us.

"Jaden I don't care you hate me and I hate you.......goodbye" I said as I walked around him. Thankfully he didn't stop me.

"Fuck you y/n" jaden said as I walked off. I saw in the corner of my eye javon run over to me.

"What's that all about" javon asked his voice was full of concern. I couldn't tell whether he wanted to know what I did to his brother so he can just have a little tantrum at me aswell or whether he actually cared for me and knew his brother was an arse.

"Ask him" I shrugged rapidly walking faster so the conversation could be ended.

"Y/n we are going to the same class stop trying to escape me and avoid my questions" javon said bluntly. He held his hand in front of me slowing me down.

I let out a large sigh obeying javon and slowing down so I was walking at his pace.

"Jaden" I said taking a large pause. Javon clearly thought that was the end of what I had to say so he tried to speak, in reality I was just trying to gather my words. So they all made sense when I spoke. I cut javon off and continued.

"Why has he been a dick to me ever since I became friends with jayla that day at the gym." I looked towards him. Surely his twin would know something.

"Me too" he replied obviously waiting for me to say something.

"Huh??" I replied back nothing but confusion was spread across my face as we turned around the corner.

"We are friends not just you and jayla" he answered clearing up the confusion but instead just annoying me. I shook my head in frustration.

"Sure we're friends I don't care that's not what I asked" I said returning my attention back to javon. We were getting closer to the class as we headed down a long hallway.

"Trust issues I guess......he's scared of the more people you bring into your life the more that can just walk right out" he answered my question. I thought it was such a stupid reason to behave to me like he does but yet here we are.