Bus ride🤍

The bus had taken off down the road as the school vanished into the distance behind us. I had my hands resting in my lap as I was picking at my finger nails. Nothing but awkward silence was surrounding us as the rest of the class talked with such ease.

"What did you do last night" I said trying to make conversation.

"Nothing" jaden replied bluntly. He continued to stare outside the window. His head resting in one of his hands.

"Are you gonna ask me back o-" I was cut off by jaden as he said.

"I don't wanna hear you squeaky ass shitty voice just shut up" he silenced me. A large breath escaped his lips. My eyes darted towards him. He looked back at me shooting daggers into my eyes before turning around and cutting me off completely.

"You know sometimes your a real ass, like not even sometimes all the time." I huffed out letting my mouth spill out all these thoughts that have been bottled up inside me for so long. "Your whole family is fucking nice expect you. We're you like dropped on your head as a bab-"

"I said SHUT UP" jaden cursed and got all up and in my personal space.

"You shut up big mouth" I snarled back at him. Large puffs of air left his nose. His hands were now clenched into fists. His chest was rising and falling at a dramatic rate. His face was Turning red and looked like he could've shot off like a fucking rocket any minute.

"woah jaden calm down" I said resting my hand on his chest and pushing him back gently.

"Fuck" he cursed as he slid into his seat and tried to ignore everything that had just been said.

—————————————————————————
I opened up my AirPods case and picked the right one up and placed it in my ear. I unlocked my phone and carefully put in my password. I made sure my AirPods were connected before pressing play on my music.

I looked back up waiting for the tunes to flow through my ears and bless my soul as it did so. Nothing happened I looked down at my phone pausing it and pressing play for a few times before the music started to blast but not out of my head phones out of the actual speakers of my phone. I quickly stopped it and looked up to see everyone looking in my direction. I thought quickly as I said.

"Jaden your music" I yelled so the whole bus could hear me. He looked at me confused and grew red in the face as he saw half the classes gaze upon him. I erupted into laughter my hands clasping at my chest as tears grew in my eyes. The class had turned back around now and were focused on themselves. I looked at jaden a small smirk was growing on his face but I could see he was trying to hide it.

Jadens pov

Ok not gonna lie it was pretty funny. But the hatred I had towards her was not gonna let that one slide. I will get her back so fucking good.

Ok I kinda like this chapter. Sorry it's short but I have been so busy recently. Comment some ideas for next chapter also sorry it's such a slow burn.