Chapter 7

Cruising through the streets, he eventually stops in front of her building just like a week ago.

"Once again, thanks for the ride." She turns to him smiling. "No worries, I wouldn't want a pretty girl like you drive around in a God damn cab." He smirks turning to her. It's silent.

Neither one of them saying a word, just looking at each other.

"I should p-

Before Mallory could finish her sentence, she's cut of by Waylen's hands on both her cheeks forcing her to look at him. Her breathe hitches. Both their eyes travel to the other's mouth. Waylen's eyes travelling back to hers watching her lick her lips, while she's staring at his. Looking back into his eyes.

He leans in.

Their lips connecting.

Her eyes fly shut, melting into him. 

Her hands go to his chest, holding onto his suit.

Opening her mouth, Waylen pushes his tongue onto hers.

Is this too quick? Does she even want to? Waylen pulls back, scared he had taken it too far, but Mallory is willing to do anything to feels his lips on hers again.

Looking into her eyes, searching for any emotion. Disgust? Anger? Confusion? He only sees happiness.

She smiles up at him. "Uhm, text me the details about the shoot." She says before getting out the car.

"Goodnight Mal."

"Goodnight Waylen."

He smiles as he watches her walk off, wanting nothing more than to follow her up to her apartment.

When the door shuts Waylen can't help but smile. She was the first girl that made him question himself. Should I kiss her? Is this too fast? Is she mad?

Her lips were soft, and the feeling of her small hands on his chest...he didn't want it to end. His mind was settled, she belongs to him, whether she knows it or not-she's his, only his, all his.