Chapter 10

"Great lets go, you can leave you camera in my car." She nods grabbing her camera as they walk out the studio.

He opens the door for her before walking to the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" Mallory asks. "The Capital Grille." "I've never heard of it." She says.

"By the way I'm sorry about Clara." "Please stop apologizing. It's nothing really." Waylen says putting a hand on her thigh squeezing it slightly.

She feels her heartbeat faster. His hand is so pretty. The Rolex sitting comfortably at his wrist, the rings fitting perfectly, his veins visible. He looks at her, seeing her head down looking at his hand as if she was hypnotized. He smirks giving her thigh a tight squeeze. She lets out a breathy sigh.

He looks back to the road, happy at her reaction.

The ride was only about five minutes before they stop in front of a large building.

"Come on." He holds out his hand and she happily grasps onto it.

Walking into the building, she looks around. An extremely fancy restaurant. Jazz music playing softly, waiters dressed professionally and all the diners either in suits or fancy dresses and here she is in a lousy summer dress.

"I'm not dressed for this." She says looking up at him. "Don't worry we'll sit in the back." He leans down kissing the top of her head for some comfort.

"Good evening, table for two?" A waiter asks, Waylen nods. "At the back please." "Of course, sir. Follow me." Walking in front he leads them to the back; both sitting down at a banquette,

Mallory on the left and Waylen on the right, as he places the menu in front of them.

"Alright my name is Donovan, can I get you guys started on drinks?" The waiter asks. "Glass of Bordeaux wine for the lady and a glass of Jack Daniels for me please." Waylen orders. Donovan nods before walking away.

"Thank you." Mallory smiles and Waylen nods smiling as well. "What you think about eating?" Waylen asks. "I think the sushi platter, you?" "I'm gonna get the filet mignon." Mallory smiles softly closing the menu and placing it in front of her.

"Do you get a lot of clients?" Waylen asks placing his menu down as well. "Uhm, no not really. Clara and the other girls I work with go online to our website and give me bad reviews, so everyone thinks I suck at my job." Mallory looks down in embarrassment.

She loves her job, but she barely makes enough money to pay rent, water, electricity, and food.

"What's the deal with her?" Waylen asks. "I don't know, ever since I met her, she's been like that." "Why don't you find another studio to work at?" "I can't because of the reviews, they check your previous studio profile so they'll never except me." Mallory's head still down.

"Well, I got a friend that works at the Adonis studio, I guarantee if I talk to him, he'll take you in." Mallory's head shoots up. "Really?" She asks shocked. Adonis is the most popular photography studio in Seattle, so working there would be a game changer.

"Of course, anything for you."

Waylen places his hand on her thigh again, causing her to look up into his eyes. He moves his hand of her thigh and onto her cheek. "You are so beautiful." He whispers feeling her cheek heat up under his palm.

He smiles down at her as she nervously bites her lip. She leans up kissing him. Without hesitation he kisses back. Mallory's right-hand travels to his thigh, holding on to the brick of muscles. Both Waylen's hands now cupping her cheeks.

"Here you g-I'm sorry to interrupt." Donovan says.

Mallory quickly pulls away, her fingers fiddling together and her head down. Waylen smiles at her. Cute. He loves it when she's like this. All nervous and flustered.

Donovan places the wine and whiskey down on the table.

"Anything to eat?" "Yes, the sushi platter and the filet mignon please." Waylen says causing Donovan to nod before walking away.

"Hey, you okay?" Waylen asks gripping onto Mallory's thigh.

"Yea, I'm sorry, when I get nervous or scared, I get really quiet." Mallory smiles at him. "You don't have to be scared around me and I think you look adorable when you get nervous." Waylen smirks.

Mallory laughs, leaning against him. He feels his cock jump in his trousers.

"Okay...tell me something about you." Mallory asks looking at him, sitting straight. "Uhm...I don't really know what to say." Waylen chuckles.

"Uhh, what's your favourite...animal?" Mallory asks, both laughing at her question. "I'd have to say a jaguar, yours?" "I love wolves, they're so pretty, especially black wolves." Waylen nods as he takes a sip of whiskey.

"What's your favourite food?" Waylen asks. "I'm a sucker for sushi." She giggles happily as she's about to eat it. "I love a good steak." Waylen says and Mallory nods.

"What about...favourite song?" Mallory asks. "Any the Weeknd song is just perfect." "I don't know why but I've been playing Man in the mirror from Michael Jackson non-stop." Waylen laughs. "Great taste." He smiles.

"Here you go, one sushi platter and one filet mignon." Donovan places the dishes down on the table. Mallory's mouth-watering at the delicious plate of sushi in front of her.

Grabbing her chopsticks, she dives in, enjoying the taste of the rice, fish, ginger, avocado, and wasabi. It's the best sushi she's ever had.

"You like?" Waylen asks taking a bite of his food. "This is so good." Mallory smiles brightly at him.

She's perfect. Waylen thinks. The way she smiles, the way she talks, the way she acts or even the way she walks...it's perfect.

"I'm glad you like it." He smirks.

"Want one?" She asks holding a California roll in between her chopsticks. "That'd be great." He nods.

Leaning her hands up as he leans his head down, she feeds him a piece of sushi. He smiles once he pulls away.

"That is so good." He smirks and she nods agreeing.

Once they were done eating Donovan comes over. "Here is the check." He places it on the table.

Waylen grabs his wallet. "We can split, I have five hundred dollars thanks to you." Mallory says grabbing her wallet. "No, I'm paying." Mallory wants to pay; he just gave her five hundred dollars and is now paying for her lunch.

"Please, let's just split the bill." Mallory asks as Waylen places the money on the table before cupping her cheeks with both hands. "No." He simply says before pecking her lips.

"Come on, let's go." He says standing up.

"Have a god day sir, have a good day ma'am." Donovan smiles as they walk out the door. "Thank you, bye." Mallory and Waylen smile. Getting into the car he drives off.

"Want me to drop you at your place or do you want to go somewhere else?" He asks.

"Oh no, it's okay you can drop me at my place." Mallory shuts her eyes, did she just say. Of course, she wants to do something else with him, she just doesn't want to sound desperate and right now it sounds like she wants nothing to do with him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I just thought maybe you need to go somewhere or do something, I'd be more than happy to do something else with you." Mallory smiles.

"No don't worry, I'll drop you off." He smiles at her and she smiles back.

The drive is short before he stops like before in front of her apartment building. "Do you want to come in for some coffee or juice?" Mallory asks not wanting to say goodbye to the man sitting next to her. "Yea sure." He smiles at her, super happy she asked.