Chapter 11

Both getting out the car and walking in.

Waylen isn't pleased with the building. No security, no protection. He wants Mallory to be safe and quite frankly this building isn't up to his standards.

Unlocking her apartment door, they walk in. Her apartment looking better than the whole building. Cute sofas and décor all around the place. He likes it, it reminds him of her.

His eyes scan through the place looking for anything related to a man. A coat, shoes, a cap? Nothing.

"What do you want, I have coffee, juice, or water." "Water is fine, thanks sweetheart." Her heart flutters at the nickname. Sweetheart. She likes it when he calls her that.

"Can I look around?" Waylen asks. "Oh yes of course." Mallory nods. Waylen walks through the hallway, passing the bathroom and going straight to her room.

A single bed placed against the wall, a desk right beside it with books and pens on it, walking closer he looks at the books. 'Punk 57' by Penelope Douglas, 'Fifty Shades of Grey' by E.L. James, 'The Deal' by Elle Kennedy, 'Ugly Love' by Colleen Hoover and more. He doesn't know any books beside 'Fifty Shades of Grey.' His eyes wide.

Are all of these sex books? What does she do when she reads them? He feels his boxers get tighter, just thinking about it, laying on the bed, legs spread as one hand holds the book open while the other one is tucked in her panties, moaning while she reads.

He let's out a shaky breath. "Waylen?" He hears her call out. "Yea, coming." He calls out, tucking himself under his waistband before walking back to the kitchen and living room.

Sitting down on the couch, Mallory walks to him with water and juice in her hand. She places both glasses down on the small table in front of the couch before sitting down next to Waylen. Waylen puts his arm around her causing her to lean into him, her head resting on his shoulder as they start with their conversation.

At about 7pm Waylen decides it's probably time he should go. Not that he wants to, but he has to be in court by 6am tomorrow to start with another client's case.

Walking to the door Mallory follows behind. He turns around after opening the door. "I really enjoyed today, Mal." Waylen smiles down at her. "I enjoyed it to." She smiles.

Leaning down, he places his lips on hers like before. Sharing a steamy, passionate kiss. Her hands on his chest holding onto his suit as his hands hold her face, feeling her soft skin under his hands.

"Can I cook you dinner?" Waylen asks pulling away. Mallory nods smiling. "When?" She asks.

"Well, I can't Saturday night I have to go to Carlon and talk to him about his case so what about Sunday night?" "Perfect, just text me your address and I'll be there." "Oh no sweetheart, I'll pick you up at seven." "Oh, okay." Mallory smiles. "Goodnight." Waylen smiles. "Goodnight." Mallory smiles back. Leaning down he steals a quick kiss before walking out her door.