Chapter 18

She's been crying, he can tell due to her red puffy eyes. He's been drinking, she can tell due to his strong smell, but that didn't matter to her, she just wanted a hug. Leaping towards him, her arms wrap around his torso and his immediately wrap around her neck, leaning down kissing the top of her head. He can hear her crying. "I got you, your okay." He whispers pulling away cupping her cheeks. "Hey beautiful." He smiles at her and luckily, she smiles back.

"I'm so sorry, I should've told you. It's just when you called me that it made me mad, I wasn't mad at you, I was mad at him and I- "You don't need to apologize, it's not your fault and neither is it mine. You didn't ask for that to happen to you and I didn't know." He says kissing the tip of her nose. Her breathe hitches. "I missed you." She smiles.

"I missed you to beautiful." While she hugs him, he wraps his arms around her butt, picking her up. Looking at him she smiles. Walking inside he kicks the door shut, before walking to the couch, placing her below him while he hovers above. "I know it's early and I don't want you to say it back if you d- "I love you to." She whispers. He smiles brightly. "I love you." Leaning down he places his lips onto hers. Trying to pull away she grabs a hold of his shirt, pulling him back down onto her lips.

"I want you." She whispers. "Well then let's go to your room." He smiles. Both standing up, Mallory walks in front, Waylen pulls her close to him as he kisses her neck while tickling her. Breaking free she runs to her room jumping onto her bed, hiding under the blankets as she hears him run in. "Are all of these sex books?" She immediately jumps out the blanket, not wanting him to open it and see her notes. "What are you hiding?" He asks as she snatches the book from him.

"Nothing...I just don't want you to see my notes." She smiles causing him to frown confused. "I make notes of details I think are cute, sad, hot, and funny. He nods as she shows him one of the pages. Seeing stuff highlighted and stickers pasted on the sides. "Your quite creative." He smirks and she smiles. "I know, we can talk about that later, but can we please get back to what we were doing before you started messing with my books?" She asks growing impatient.

Laughing he takes of his shirt, shoes, socks, and pants only leaving his boxers on. Mallory takes of the sweatpants Waylen borrowed her as well as his shirt leaving her in only his boxers since she didn't put on her bra. Walking to him Mallory kisses him, a few seconds later Waylen starts kissing with his tongue. Mallory's hand slides down his abs, pushing him onto the bed so he's sitting. Kissing down his body until she's on her knees in front of him. Taking of his boxers, his cock springs out, bobbing in front of her face. Her breathe hitches.

"I've never done this before; I want to try it, just I don't really know how." She looks up at him biting her lip nervously. "Okay, you got to use a lot of spit, like a lot. Use your mouth to just suck and move your hands up and down. Also don't use your teeth and the tip is the most sensitive." He explains. She nods. "Just tell me if I'm doing something wrong, okay?" She asks. "I will, but I'm 99% sure you won't."

Smiling she licks both her hands for some lube before placing both her hands onto the base of his cock, moving it up and down. Waylen throws his head back, letting out a deep breathe. Placing her lips on the tip she sucks it. "Fuck baby." He moans placing his hand onto her head, guiding her movements. She continues to go even more down, making her gag a few times before she gets the hang of it.

Waylen leans back on his one hand, his abs flexing. "That's so fucking good, such a good girl." He moans as she continues to suck him off. Pulling away she continues to move her hands while looking up at the man. "Am I doing it okay?" She asks nervously. Lifting her chin up with a finger, he smiles. "You are doing fantastic my love." He smiles.

Feeling much more confident, she moves back down, taking him deeper than before. Waylen was absolutely shocked by the fact she can suck him off so good as she told him she's never done it. It's the best blowjob he's ever had.

He feels his release coming, grabbing her hair he tucks her away lightly. "What? Did I hurt you?" The girl asks still on her knees. "No baby, you didn't hurt me, I just want to cum inside you." He smirks.

Mallory stands up, removing the boxers on her before laying flat on the bed with Waylen on top of her. "Have you ever..." Waylen trails off, rubbing her ass. "Done anal?" She finishes his sentence. He looks up at her, still smirking. "Yea only a few times though." She says. Grabbing her shoulders, Waylen flips her over, making her land on both hands and both knees.

"Just go slow please." She says. "Of course, baby." Kissing the back of her head before grabbing his cock. Spreading her cheeks, he can already see how wet she is; however, he still spits on his cock before slowly entering her. He hears her breathe hitch. "You okay?" He asks concerned, wanting to make her feels safe. "Yea, yea, I'm okay." She says softly, it didn't hurt as much as the first time did, it just felt unfamiliar. Waylen continues to go deeper and deeper, until he's fully entered.

Mallory lets out a soft moan letting him know he can move. Pull his hips back before thrusting back. "Fuck." Mallory moans loudly. "Oh God." Waylen whispers. "Faster!" She demands, causing Waylen to smirk before increasing his speed. Her hands give out causing her to land on her elbows. Waylen quickly moves his right hand to the front of her neck pulling her up, so her back is pressed against his chest. "You are doing so good baby, such a good little girl for me." He groans in her ear causing Mallory to let out a whine while clenching around him.

"Yea you like that, you like me calling you a good girl baby?" He questions, Mallory immediately nods. "Yea, you're such a good girl sweetheart. Are you a good girl baby, are you a good girl for daddy?" He pushed his kinks aside, thinking it would make her uncomfortable, but knowing she has a praise kink makes his mind go wild, his mind immediately thinking of a way to make himself feel more dominant. "Answer me baby, are you a good girl?" He asks as he only heard her whine.

"Y-Yes, yes I'm a good girl daddy." The word shouldn't be supposed to make her clench around him, but it just feels right. The word in the moment meaning dominance and pride but afterwards meaning cared for and reassurance. "Yea you are. Whose good girl, are you?" Bending her neck back, her back arches of his back, his hand still choking her as he lands a kiss on her lips. The bed now rocking back and forth vigorously.

"Yours daddy, only yours! Fuck, I'm cumming!" Mallory moans. "Cum for me baby." Moving his left hand to the front, he rubs her clit. Immediately shaking, Mallory lets go. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth agape. Her whole body on fire, from her head to her toes. Falling forward, she lands on her elbows as Waylen thrust one more time before cumming inside of her. "Fuck baby." He whisper-moans as he cums.

Letting her go, they both fall down, side by side. Mallory's legs still shaking a bit. "Are you okay?" He asks turning on his side, looking at her like the night before. She nods, unable to speak, still in complete bliss and euphoria. Smiling, he stands up, grabbing his boxers and putting it on. "Okay, let's get you to the bathroom." He says picking her up from the bed, bridal style, and walking to the bathroom, remembering where it is from the last time he was here.

Putting her down beside the toilet, he walks out, instantly going to the kitchen to grab her a glass of water. "Waylen?" He hears her raspy voice call. "In the kitchen." Walking into the kitchen he smiles at her, she's in his shirt, not the one she wore before, but the one he came with now and the boxers he leant her. "Are you going to keep stealing my clothes?" He smiles.

She nods, smiling softly. Her eyes hanging low, he can tell she's exhausted. "Come on let's go back to bed." He smiles grabbing her hand with the one hand while the other hold the glass of water, leading the way. Once they reach the bed, she immediately falls down on it. "Here's some water if you're thirsty." He places it down on the cupboard beside her before moving to his side of the bed, laying down. Sitting up, she chugs the glass down then lays back down.

"Are we official now?" Mallory asks, voice raspy from the loud moaning. "Indeed, we are." He smirks causing her to smile bright. "Turn around I want to hold you." Waylen whispers. Turning around so her back faces him, his arms wrap around her waist. "I love you." He whispers. She hums in agreement to tired to talk, causing him to smile, before drifting off the sleep alongside her.