PROLOGUE

Hey guys...

Enjoy this Prologue...😊
.............................................................

A girl was crying bitterly after seeing a bad dream... more of a nightmare. She saw so many dead bodies around her and two men, on the either side of her, at some distance.

They were looking so much angry that she was scared to even move from there. They both were fighting with eachother to have her but they didn't even realise that their people are also dying in this unnecessary fights on that very same battlefield.

The girl was scared and crying to see the destruction around her. She was the person who don't even think bad about someone. She likes happy and healthy people around her who makes her smile.

They were going to charge towards eachother but she woke up with a jerk. She was swatting very badly out of fear. She said...

Woman (To herself) - Please God, mujhe kabhi in dono se mat milana. Main itne sare logo ki maut ki zimmedar nahi banna chahti. Please, mujhe inse bachaye rakhna...!!!
.............................................................

A guy was pacing around in his cabin. He was very much angry after listening a prophecy about him and his people. He said...

Man (To himself) - Tum jaha bhi hogi, main tumhe dhundh nikaluga. Mujhse pehle tum tak, main kisiko bhi pohochne nahi duga. Jo bhi tumhare karib aane ki koshish karega, main use jaan se maar duga...!!!

Agar tumhe mere liye chuna gya hai to tum meri hokar rahogi. Koi mujhe rok nahi payega...!!!
.............................................................

A guy was sitting with his people and his people were talking about the prophecy. The guy was very much angry and was in a disbelief. He said...

Man (In a disbelief, to himself) - Ab ek kamzor insaan humpe raj karegi?... Mujhpe hukum chalayegi? Let's see, aisa kya hai tum me jo tumhe is tarah humare liye chuna gya hai...!!! Ab chahe jo ho jaye, main use tum tak pohochne nahi duga.

Agar tumhe mere liye chuna gya hai to tum meri hokar rahogi. Koi mujhe rok nahi payega...!!!
.............................................................

Here's the Prologue guys...

How was it???

What do you guys think about this???

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the Character Sketch... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️