10. HEALING HIM

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................

She was just looking at him worriedly while he was on the bed in the infirmary. He wasn't healing at all so, she was really very confused about that. She asked...

Monami (To the doctor) - Why isn't he healing, Doctor? Vo to ek Vampire hai na? And on top of that, sare Vampires ka head hai na? To problem kaha ho rahi hai?

Doctor - Dekhiye Monami, unki jo ye chot hai, vo kisi mamuli insaan ki di hui nahi hai. Werewolf King ka bite hai ye, ise heal hone me der lagegi.

Monami (Worriedly) - Kitni der?

Doctor - Maximum 48 hours. Hume tab tak to wait karna hi padega.

Monami (With fear) - Aur agar tab bhi thik nahi hua to? Kya pehle kabhi aisa hua hai uske sath?

Doctor (Worriedly) - Mujhe usi baat ka dar hai. Pehle aisa hua to hai, par pehle sirf chhoti moti kharoche aati thi His Highness ko aur vo, do din me thik ho jaate the but aaj... I'm not entirely sure, Monami. Let's hope for the best.

He exited the room but she was looking at Karan more worriedly. She was, somehow, feeling very scared. It was like someone was choking her. She was feeling suffocated. She started to blame herself in her mind about why she didn't listen to him. She said...

Monami (To herself) - Oh My God...!!! Ye maine kya kar diya? Agar mujhe is baare me pata tha ke Vampires aur Werewolves exist karte hai, to mujhe ye bhi pata hona chahiye tha ke unki dushmani sirf kahaniyon pe simit nahi hai. Unki dushmani asli hai.

She held her head frustratedly but suddenly, she looked at her palms. She looked at him and said...

Monami (Hopefully) - Agar main apne powers use karne ki koshish karu to?

She removed the bracelet and took a deep breath. She said...

Monami (Nodding her head) - Let's do this. "Vulnera Sanentur"... "Vulnera Sanentur"... "Vulnera Sanentur"...!!!

She just said this much and the lights started to flicker so badly. On the other hand, his wound has actually started to heal. She didn't pay any attention to the flickering lights but give her all attention to his wound. She kept chanting the spell...

Monami (Closing her eyes) - "Vulnera Sanentur"... "Vulnera Sanentur"... "Vulnera Sanentur"... "Vulnera Sanentur"... "Vulnera Sanentur"... "Vulnera Sanentur"...!!!

After a few seconds, because of her chanting, he healed fully and opened his eyes. He saw her chanting the healing spell and he got scared because he knew that it will take a toll on her. He hurriedly got up and said...

Karan (Worriedly) - Monami, stop...!!!

Monami (With a drowsy smile) - Karan...!!! Tum thik ho gaye...!!!

He looked at her worriedly because she wasn't looking so good after using her powers. On the other hand, she just said that much and immediately fainted out of exhaustion. He immediately picked her up and laid her down on the bed. He called for the doctor. When the doctor checked her, he said...

Doctor - Don't worry, Your Highness. Ye bas exhaustion ki wajah se behosh ho gayi hai. Inhe thodi der me hosh aa jayega. Darne ki koi baat nahi hai.

(Looking at her) Vaise, you should tell her not to perform any kind of spell because it won't do any good to her.

Karan (Making a face) - Do you think that I haven't told her that?

The doctor looked at him a bit scared. He took a deep breath and sat beside her. He called one of his men and said...

Karan (Looking at Monami) - Prepare something light for her. Bahot zyada exhausted hai ye.

He said yes and left to prepare a light meal. The doctor also left after taking his permission. He was just looking at her while taking her hand in his. He asked...

Karan (A bit worriedly) - Tum pagal ho kya, Monu? Tum aisa kaise kar sakti ho? Auro se pehle khudko rakhna kab sikhogi tum?

He nodded his head in negative. He kissed her forehead and sat beside her, only looking at her. After two hours or so, she started to gain consciousness. When she woke up fully, she saw him, looking at her with worry in his eyes. Seeing him, she immediately got up and hugged him. She started to cry like a baby. She said...

Monami (While crying) - I'm... I'm so sorry, Friend...!!! Mujhe... Mujhe nahi... Mujhe nahi pata tha ke vo... Vo aisa kuch karega. I'm sorry... Maine fir se tumhari... Tumhari baat nahi suni.

He was just caressing her back like he's her mother and he's trying to pacify his child. He said...

Karan (Still caressing her back) - Shh... Shhh... It's okay, Monu. Main thik hu... (Cupping her face) Look at me... (Wiping her tears) Please, rona bandh karo. Dekho mujhe, main thik hu, Monu. Tumne bacha to liya na mujhe, apni awesome powers ka istemaal karke. Please, calm down.

Monami (With silent tears) - Mujhe nahi pata ke mujhe us waqt kya hua tha. Mujhe bas use kisi tarah tumse dur karna tha. Meri body se us tension me jo energy discharge hui thi, uski wajah se maine tumhe bhi aur hurt kar diya, Karan. I'm so sorry.

Aur fir jab doctor ne mujhse kaha ke tumhare sath pehle aisa jab bhi hua hai, tumhe bas chhoti moti kharoche aayi thi but tum do dino me thik ho jaate the. Magar is baar vo ek Alpha Werewolf King ki bite thi, to unhe bhi nahi pata tha ke iska asar kab tak rahega aur kitna bura ho sakta hai. To main aur bhi dar gayi. Mujhe laga... Mujhe laga tumhe meri wajah se kahi... Kahi kuch ho na jay...!!!

She was still shading tears. Seeing her like that, he just hugged her affectionately and started to caress her back slowly. He wanted to scold her very much but seeing her like that, he couldn't do that. He said...

Karan (Wiping her tears) - Magar ab to main thik hu na? Dekho mujhe, Monu... Aur vaise bhi kon hu main?

Monami (In a childlike tone) - A Red Eyed Guy... A Vampire King.

Karan (With a smile) - Exactly, mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta. Please, dubaara aisa mat karna, Monu. Mujhe kabhi na kabhi to hosh aa hi jaata but you can't use your powers other than for yourself, okay?

She just nodded her head and he hugged her slowly.
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔🤔

Jab isme 40 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part...🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤