4. YOU CAN EAT ME...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...

I've noticed that, sabki demand to thi is book ko padhne ki but there are very few votes I'm getting for this story. So, the silent readers aren't welcome here. Please don't read my story if you don't even vote for it. Agar kisiko story pasand nahi aa rahi hai to vo bhi mujhe bata sakte hai, I can try to change it... But do respond to my story atleast.
.............................................................

After 4 years... In Mussoorie,

Monami is 10 years old now. She lives with her mother and her new nanny, Shabnam. She's also a witch and was protecting her from last four years.

Neither Kunal's wolf could find her nor his pack members. He was so frustrated and moreover sad over this situation.

On the other hand, Monami couldn't remember him even if she wanted because the elder witches made her forget everything about him. It was for her own good for the time being.
.............................................................

Mussoorie is a hilly area and also has a forest area around. Monami is in 7th grade now. She likes to call herself and consider herself as a big mature girl. Infact, she is actually a mature girl for her own age. She understands everything clearly.

She tries to help everyone whenever and in whichever way she can. She always befriends just anyone and basically everyone. She's a people's person.

Being a mountain city, Mussoorie has different kinds of folklores about the city itself and it won't be surprising if it turns out to be true.

One of the folklore is about "The Red Eyed... Pishaach", we people knows it but as "A Vampire". No one knows it's reality fully but the different folklores says that the mountains and their forests always have many secrets regarding these stories.

Mussoorie also had a secret to protect from the outer world from many centuries. Such secret is the leader of the whole vampire spicies.

Karan always have lived here from the start. He always changed his appearances, time and again. He had met Monami 10 years back and he couldn't after that because of some obvious reasons.

Monami was going to celebrate her 10th birthday with her school friends, her mother and her nanny. She always belonged to the Dark World as she was herself a Witch.

And she has already started to do a little bit of magic here and there. She liked to sit alone in the forest area and her nanny always knew about this so, she used to stay around her to protect her always.

But today is a different day. Shabnam is missing today because she was ill and had sent yet another Witch in her place to protect Monami. Shabnam forgot to tell her that Monami goes inside the forest everyday in the evening so, when she reached at her place, she couldn't find her.

On the other hand, Monami was in the inner forest area. She has always liked to stay in solitude. She'll sit in silence alone, for hours.

She was sitting against a tree stump. After a while, she heard something behind the tree and looked behind slowly. She saw a man bending over a deer on the floor and the deer was trying to break free but it was all in vain.

She hurriedly ran in that man's direction and hearing the running sound, he immediately turned towards her and stopped. He had blood red eyes and had blood over his mouth and two hunting teeth.

She stopped seeing him but still went near him slowly. He was surprised that a small kid isn't even afraid of him. He said...

Man (Trying to scare her) - Leave from here, Little Human. It's not good to wander in this forest.

She bent a little on the other side to look at the almost dying deer and then looked at him curiously. She asked...

Monami (With a childlike curiosity) - Kya aapko bhukh lagi hai? Aap kon hai aur yaha kya kar rahe hai? (Pointing at the deer) Do you still want to eat that deer? Please don't, it's almost on the verge of its death...!!!

Man (Smirking broadly) - Yes, I'm very much hungry so, I'm gonna eat that deer... (In a little loud voice) CHALO JAO YAHASE...!!!

Monami (Taking a step towards him) - Please, use jaane do... (Showing her arm to him) You can eat me if you want, I won't complain. I promise...!!!

He was shocked to listen that from a merely 9 or 10 years old kid. Suddenly, his eye colour got changed to its normal one and he went near her. He sat on his knees in front of her and took her arm in his. He took her arm till his mouth and acted to bite her but didn't actually.

He left her arm slowly and smiled at her. She looked at him in a confusion and asked...

Monami (In a confusion) - Aapne mujhe kaata kyu nahi? Do you still want that deer? Won't I be more tastier than that deer?

And he couldn't hold it in anymore. He started to laugh very badly. He was laughing after so many centuries. According to him, he was a dead man who doesn't have any emotions but that child made him laugh... It was a true happy laughter.

On the other hand, Monami was hell confused that why was he laughing all of a sudden. He stopped laughing after a minute and said...

Man (Still smilingly and affectionately) - What are you doing here alone?... And to answer your questions... Mera naam Karan hai and yes, I was hungry but I'm fine now... and about that deer so, don't worry... main use nahi maarnewala... Ab batao, aap yaha kya kar rahe ho, bache? Aap janti hai na ke ye area khatarnak hai? Bache forest me nahi ghuma karte...!!!

Monami (Extending a hand towards him) - Hello Karan, mera naam Monami hai aur mujhe akele rehna pasand hai, isliye main yaha hu.

He shook her hand gently while smiling at her. He asked...

Karan (Smilingly) - Acha to aapko akele rehna pasand hai... but is forest me kyu akele rehna hai, aap apne room me bhi to akeli reh sakti hai na?

Monami (Trying to explain him) - Vo aaj na mera birthday hai aur ghar me bahot sare log hai to...

Karan (Interrupting her) - To aapne socha ke aap yaha akeli reh sakti hai, kyu?

She gestured him to come closer to her and when he bent his ear towards her, she said...

Monami (In a whispering tone) - Ek secret batau... I can do magic. Meri jo nanny hai na, vo kehti hai ke main ek Witch hu. Do you wanna see some magic?

He got a bit surprised to know that he's talking to a Little Witch and he never liked their company ever but she was a different case as she was very much different than the usual Witches... but then, she's a kid only and not a grownup Witch so, it's okey to be near her.

He smiled at her and nodded to tell her to go ahead with her little magic tricks. He put a hand on her head and started to caress her hair and at that very moment, the tattoo on the back of her neck, again glowed but no one noticed that.
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️