9. DEFENDING HIM...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...
......................................................................

She was still hugging him and he was just standing there without doing anything as he was afraid that he would hurt her if he even moved. He was very much happy to finally find her. She happily cupped his face and asked...

Monami (Excitedly) - Tumhe pata hai Big Blackey, maine tumhe kitna zyada miss kiya??? I'm so happy to finally meet you again... Aur pata hai? Mujhe ye bhi pata hai ke tumhi mere dost Kunal bhi ho. Hello, Alpha Kunal... Nice to meet you again, Mr. Alpha Wolf...!!! Can you turn back into your human form, please.

He just nodded and turned back into his human form. He was the Werewolf King so, age and clothes were never an issue for him in the turning process. When she saw him in his human form, she immediately hugged him tightly. She said...

Monami (Happily) - I so missed you, Friend...!!!

Kunal (Putting a hand over her head smilingly) - I missed you too, Little Doll...!!! Par tumne mujhe pehchana kaise? Kyuki maine to tumhe apne baare me kuch bhi nahi bataya tha aur tab tum kafi chhoti bhi thi...!!! Tumhe kaise pata ke main kon hu aur kya hu? Ye to kisi normal insaan ko nahi pata hoga na?

She was just about to answer him, at that time, he looked behind her and found Karan with his red vampire eyes. He was looking way too much angry seeing Kunal there with Monami. He started to go near them so, Kunal held her hand and pulled her behind him but she came in between them and said...

Monami (Putting her hands over their chests invidually) - Please, stop guys. Tum dono hi mere dost ho, ladna mat. Varna main tum dono main se kisise bhi baat nahi karugi.

Karan/Kunal (Angrily staring at eachother) - Kya tumhe pata hai ke ye kon hai aur kya karta hai?

Hearing them say this together, she laughed a little and said...

Monami (Mischievously) - Dekho... Dekho... Kaise dono sath me bol rahe hai...!!! (Making a baby face) Dosti karlo na mere liye. Tum dono ek dusre ko itna kyu hate karte ho? Main to dost hu na tum dono ki? Please, dosti karlo na, mere liye hi sahi. Please, try to act a little bit friendly with eachother na...!!!

Both the boys looked at her as if she has grown a second head. She rolled her eyes and looked at them with a raised eyebrows. Kunal said...

Kunal (Disgustingly) - In Vampires se hum Werewolves ki sirf dushmani hi ho sakti hai, Monu. Aur koi rishta nahi ho sakta hai humare beech.

Hearing her nickname from his mouth, Karan was hell angry and was ready to attack him but then he remembered that he specifically restricted Monami or anyone else from going towards the Werewolves Territory so, he looked at Monami in a bit anger and asked her...

Karan (Authoritatively) - Maine tumhe mana kiya tha na ke tum is taraf nahi aa sakti? To fir kyu aayi? Kiski permission se aayi?

Monami (Angrily) - Kya tum mujhe abhi daat rahe ho, Karan Shergill?

Hearing his full name from her, he got a bit scared and tried to calm a little down. He said...

Karan (Taking a deep breathe) - Daatu nahi to aur kya karu? Tumhe pata bhi hai ke ye area kitna khatarnaak ho sakta hai tumhare liye? Par nahi... Monami Mahajan kisiki kabhi sunti kaha hai, nahi? Kyu aayi tum is taraf, bolo? Aur vo bhi akeli, really Monu?

Kunal (Angrily) - Hum dost hai, use mujhse koi khatra nahi hai, samjhe tum? Dare you to say anything to her or do anything to her or else... I'm gonna make your life a living hell, Karan Shergill...!!! Vampire King or not...!!!

Monami (Frustratedly) - Chup ho jao dono. Koi mujhse bhi to puchho ke main kya chahti hu...!!! Bas apni hi sunaye jaa rahe ho. Agar aisa hi chalta raha na to main tum dono ke beech me pisti rahugi aur ye main hargeez nahi chahti. To dosti karlo ek dusre se, ya mujhse dosti tod do.

Karan (Holding her hand) - Tum pehle chalo yaha se. Tumhe yaha hona hi nahi chahiye tha. Galti kar di tumhe yaha lakar. Agar mujhe pata hota that this Dog could meet you here, to tumhe yaha kabhi nahi lata main.

Monami (Glaring at him) - Karan...

But she couldn't finish her sentence as her Big Blackey attacked Karan from behind. Because of that sudden attack, she fell down in a shock a few steps away from them. She was actually seeing them fight against eachother because of her and at that time, she remembered about her dream. In that dream, she was standing in between two persons and they were ready to attack eachother. She could also see dead bodies around her because of that fight.

Remembering that dream of hers, she got even more scared. She just wanted to stop them from fighing eachother. She wanted to stop that fight so, she got up immediately but before she could do anything she heard Karan's scream. She looked in that direction and got acared as Kunal was just about to cut of Karan's head with his teeth.

She didn't know what came over her. She removed her bracelet and shouted with her full might while showing her palms in their direction...

Monami (Angrily shouting loudly) - STOP ITTTTTTTTT...!!!

Because of her worry and anger filled emotions, her body discharged some strong energies towards them and they fell apart, far away from eachother. After that, she realized that in order to stop Kunal from killing Karan, she also hurt Karan accidentally. She immediately ran and reached near him. He was bleeding from his shoulder and neck. She gathered him in her arms and said...

Monami (With tears) - Oh My God...!!! I'm so sorry, Karan. Mujhe nahi pata tha ke Kunal ko rokne ki wajah se main tumhe bhi chot pohocha dugi. Mera abhi bhi mere powers pe control nahi hai. Mujhe laga ke Kunal tumhe maar dega to, gusse aur fikar ki wajah se maine ye sab... I'm so sorry, Karan...!!!

He was very much tired so, he couldn't answer her but he gave her a weak smile and squeezed her arm a bit tightly to tell her that he's fine. When Kunal reached near them, she said...

Monami (Without looking at him) - Please, abhi yaha se chale jao. Tumne in logo ke King pe hamla kiya hai, ye tumhe chhodege nahi... (Looking at him with a stern expression) Tumhe uspe hamla nahi karna chahiye tha, aise to bilkul nahi. Chale jao yaha se...!!! Jao...!!!

Kunal felt a bit disappointed and sad but nodded his head anyway and left from there immediately.
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤