CHARACTER SKETCH

Hey guys...

Here's the Character Sketch...
.............................................................

Karan ShergilOfficial Age 24Original Age 1000Arrogant, hotheaded, manipulative, cruel when needed, no-nonsense types, sharp tongued and a very powerfull person

Karan Shergil
Official Age 24
Original Age 1000
Arrogant, hotheaded, manipulative, cruel when needed, no-nonsense types, sharp tongued and a very powerfull person. He likes to live alone, away from the people. He's the King of the Vampires. He had never smiled since he was turned. There's a prophecy in which he has to marry a human girl who's a choosen beloved of his. She will be the Queen of the Vampires and also will bear his children. He has to find her before the King of Werewolves does or else... It will be a war between the two kinds. He never thought that he can get a Beloved, a soulmate so, it's an indigestion for him and that too when he came to know that she's a mere human, he decided to acquire her before anyone else can do that.

.............................................................

Monami MahajanAge 19A bubbly, happy go lucky, very friendly, a little too trusting, calm, caring and a protective person

Monami Mahajan
Age 19
A bubbly, happy go lucky, very friendly, a little too trusting, calm, caring and a protective person. She's a 2nd year MBA student as she is a very smart and intelligent girl. She skipped three grades in the school and now she's in her master's degree. There is a prophecy about her that she has to choose between the Vempire King or the Werewolf King and she has to bear one of their children in order to be the ultimate queen of one of the kinds and make them more powerful then others. She doesn't know about this prophecy but she often dreams about a battlefield and the two different men. She was so scared because of her nightmares that she decided and prayed for the same to the Almighty to not let her meet them ever.

.............................................................

Kunal RajvanshAge 24A very hotheaded, arrogant, protective, sharp tongued, short tempered and a very powerfull person

Kunal Rajvansh
Age 24
A very hotheaded, arrogant, protective, sharp tongued, short tempered and a very powerfull person. After seeing his nature, he's still liked and loved by his pack members. He's an Alpha and a Werewolf King. He's been searching for his mate from a very long time but couldn't find her and suddenly, he came across this prophecy because of which he came to know that he has a mate whom he has to find out before the Vempire King does or else not just he will loose his mate but his kind will be inferior to Karan and his kind. He has to find her and make her his for his next descendants. He was first uneasy to know that his mate is a mere human but he was waiting for her anyway so, he accepted this and was eager to find her out soon.

......................................................

THE PROPHECY ________________

A girl will born at the night of a Red Moon Eclipse, with a birthmark behind her neck of a "Burning Black Rose".

She's the future of either Vampires or Werewolves because it's entirely upto her to choose her life partner. She has to choose in between Karan and Kunal.

Whichever she chooses, she'll bear his child who will be the King and will be the Queen of the entire supernatural world.

Monami is just a normal girl who just wants to complete her studies and wants to settle abroad. She doesn't want to live in India as she has lost her parents here. She's in Dehradun right now for her masters, in her last year.

She doesn't know about any kind of prophecy but can easily predict that something is soon going to happen. Something... Horrible and terrifying.

Karan and Kunal just wants to make their kinds powerful than others and that's the reason that they want to find out about Monami and make her theirs.

.............................................................

Here's the Character Sketch guys...

How was it???

But is it fair to her? Will she ever be able to dodge them forever? Is her fate that furious at her that it won't give her any choice regarding her future life and her life partner? What will happen when they will be standing face - to - face? How will Monami react to this Prophecy? Is there love in her destiny or just two power hungry men to fight over her, to acquire her for their own benefits?🤔🤔

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the 1st part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️