3. VO MELE DOSHT HAI...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

Kunal felt weird to see a witch there. He went near her and asked...

Kunal (In an Alpha tone) - Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

Witch (A little hesitantly) - I'm... her nanny, Alpha...!!! (Pointing at Monami) Mera kaam iska dhyan rakhna hai.

Kunal felt weird about this because a witch was doing a job of a nanny for a mere human child. He looked at Monami and said...

Kunal (Looking at Monami) - Kyu? Is bachi me koi khas baat hai kya ke tumhe iska dhyan rakhne ki zaroorat hai?

The Witch got a little scared after listening this but she tried to handle the matter and said...

Witch (Looking at Monami smilingly) - It's nothing like that, Alpha. I'm just here to do my job for some extra income and that's it... Magar aap aise kyu puch rahe hai?

Kunal (Taking a deep breath) - No, I thought... nevermind...!!!

(Giving Monami to her) Ab tum yaha ho to sambhalo ise. Ye mujhe forest area me mili thi jaha hum jaise petroling ke liye nikalte hai. Ye mari ja sakti thi. You're not doing your job so well...!!!

Witch (Apologetically) - Main maafi chahti hu, Alpha. Dubaara aisa kabhi nahi hoga. Aap aaram se vapas ja sakte hai.

Kunal just nodded his head and was going to say something but at that time, Monami spoke up somewhat angrily...

Monami (Angrily to Kunal) - Tum mujhe chholkar ja lahe ho? Mujhe ye Didi pachhand nahi hai. Humechha kehti rehti hai ke Monu ye mat kalo, yaha mat jao. (A little sadly) Mujhe tumale sath aur Big Blackey ke sath khelna hai.

With (With a shock) - She saw your wolf form and she wasn't afraid of it...???!!!

Kunal (Nodding his head) - Surprisingly...!!! (To Monami) I promise, I'll come back to you soon, Meri Chhoti Gudiya. Aapko aapki nayi ball bhi jo dilani hai. Abhi mujhe kuch bahot zaroori kaam hai to mujhe jaana hoga bache. Main aapko kal subha miluga yahi pe, thik hai?

Monami just bobbed her head quickly to that. Kunal smiled at her and kissed her forehead. He said bye to her and left from there. The Witch said...

Witch (Worriedly) - Aap thik to hai na, Priestess??? Unhone ya kisi aur ne kuch kiya to nahi na?

Monami made a face but said...

Monami (Making a face) - Kunal mela dosht hai aul Big Blackey bhi. Vo mujhe kuch bhi nahi kalege. Main Kunal che kal fil milugi.

The Witch didn't want to be disliked more than she has been to his future Priestess already so, she didn't say anything and smiled at her. She nodded at her and took her back home.
___________________________________

KUNAL'S POV...

A four years old girl who felt scared in front of that rogue wolf but she was okey with my Alpha Wolf. She wasn't that afraid and after some time, that little fear got dissolve. It was like, she was never afraid to see my wolf.

I don't know why but I felt really good when she giggled while cuddling my wolf. She wasn't scared and I was very much delighted to know that she will stay with me even in my wolf form.

After biding bye to her, I returned back to my pack house. I directly went into my office cabin and called my Beta to know about that Rogue and to get my Little Babygirl's information.

That rogue tried to attack and kill my Beta so, we had to put him down for good.

Next Morning, my Beta brought all the information related to my Little Babygirl. What I came to know about her, it made me feel very bad to know about her birth parents. How can someone leave their newborn baby, that too, after she already lost her mother during that time only.

But I was also happy that the couple at the hospital took her in and adopted her officially to raise her like any other normal child with both the parents.

It was already 1 and I was way too much late to meet my Little Babygirl. She must be hell angry by now as I'm very much late. I was in a hurry and was going to leave my pack house. At that time, my Beta came near me and asked...

KUNAL'S POV OVER.
___________________________________

Beta (Hesitantly) - Alpha, kya aap kahi ja rahe hai?

Kunal (Casually smiling) - Haa... Mujhe apni ek dost se milne jaana hai.

Beta (A little carefully) - But Alpha... abhi to... Pack meeting hai na?

Kunal (Casually) - Haa to postpone kardo meeting ko. Mera jaana zaroori hai.

Beta (In a hurry) - But Alpha, main unse kahuga kya ke aapne meeting postpone kyu ki?

Kunal (In an Alpha tone) - I'm the King of Alphas. Ab mujhe ek meeting postpone karne ke liye reason dena padega?

Beta (In a little feared tone) - Sorry Alpha... Main unhe bata deta hu. (Looking down) Aisa dubaara nahi hoga...!!!

Kunal (With an attitude) - Good.

And he just left from there after instructing his Beta about Monami's safety. He reached near her house where he met her for the first time and saw her sleeping under the tree beside her nanny.

He ran towards her and the witch got up immediately. She bowed down in front of Kunal and he just nodded his head in acknowledgement. He just went near her and scooped Monami in his arms.

Because of that, she woke up with a jerk and looked at him angrily when she realised he's finally here. She folded her hands across her chest and looked in the other direction angrily while saying...

Monami (Angrily) - You ale late...!!!

Kunal (Making her look at him) - Are mujhe kaam tha na to isime late ho gya. I'm sorry, Little Babygirl.

Monami (In a complaining tone) - Pata hai... Main chhubhe se tumala wait kal lahi thi... (Sadly) Aul main aichhe hi chho gai...!!!

Kunal (Raising his right eye) - Aur aapne itna intezaar kyu kiya mera bache? Aap ghar jakar bhi to so sakte the na?

She didn't answer and Kunal tried to find her nanny but she was long gone. He put her down and bend down in front of her. He asked...

Kunal (Lovingly) - Kya aapko apne Big Blackey ke sath khelna hai? Main use bheju yaha?

And Monami's expressions suddenly changed. She nodded her head frantically, in an affirmative. Kunal laughed heartily and said..

Kunal (Smilingly) - Thik hai to apni aankhein bandh karo aur ha agar vo aaya to mujhe jaana padega kyuki main use apna kaam dekar aaya tha.

Monami (Nodding her head while smiling fully) - Otey...!!!

She closed her eyes and Kunal backed away a little. He turned into his wolf form. Being the King of Alphas, it's a painless and a matter of a second thing for him. He went near her slowly and nudge near her neck region.

Monami hurriedly opened her eyes and hugged him by putting her hands around his neck. She said...

Monami (Still hugging him) - I shooooo mishhhed you, Big Blackey...!!! Let's go... I want to play with you.

And here started the beautiful bond between them. Everyday, they spend their time together and talking to eachother. It's been two years now.

But the happiness in her life was short-lived. Suddenly, she lost her father to an accident and because of that her mother was heartbroken. She didn't wanted to live in that place anymore which will be the source of her late husband's memories. So, she decided to move towards another place and out of that entire state.

Because of that, Monami and Kunal got seperated all of a sudden. Because of the guarding witches, Kunal couldn't find even her trail. He was sad to loose her and was determined to find her.
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

In the next part, she will be meeting Karan. So, let's see, what will be their next meeting like...!!!

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️