1. THE LITTLE ONE

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...
.............................................................

It was a hospital in Delhi. A little babygirl is shown in an incubator. She's a premature child. Her mother died during her birth. She was so unfortunate that she lost her parents on her birthday only. Her father couldn't accept her as he thought that she's the reason that he lost his wife so, he left her in the hospital itself to never turn back for her.

The head nurse who was tending to her, was way too much angry on her father that how could someone leave there own flesh and blood to die like this...!!!

She took care of her till she get better. She wanted to adopt her as she couldn't concive any child after her 1st miscarriage. Her husband was the dean of that same hospital and he was happy about his wife's decision. He supported wholeheartedly and so, they adopted her with a promise to themselves that they will always protect and love her no matter what and they will never tell her that she's not theirs.

She has yet to recover and so, she was under the watch, in the incubator. She won't even feel the losses because her new parents won't let that happen ever.
.............................................................

It was night time when a person entered inside the hospital. He was here for some blood as he was hungry and didn't want to kill someone to attract any kind of attention towards himself.

Being a vampire and a regular of this hospital, he knew where to go. It was a coincidence or his destiny that the NICU was in his way. He was going towards the blood bank when he heard a little child's crying sound.

He was going to ignore it but somehow couldn't and entered inside the NICU to look at that child and calm that child down. He went near the incubator to look at that crying baby and found a very beautiful babygirl there.

Seeing a stranger, in front of her, that babygirl started to look at him with a curiosity. He chuckled seeing her. He said...

He (Smiling a little) - Bache itne dramatic kyu hote hai yaar?

He took her in his hands but she shivered as he was way too much cold for her. He removed his jacket and wraped it around her. He again picked her up in his hands and this time, that babygirl giggled happily. He said...

He (Kissing her forehead) - You're too dramatic Little One. Kya aapko bhukh lagi hai? Aap kyu ro rahe the? (Rolling his eyes) Main bhi kisse puchh raha hu, ye jaise bolne wali hai...!!!

And she giggled again, seeing him rolling his eyes. He smiled and started to put her back in the incubator but the babygirl again started to cry as if she never wanted him to be apart from her.

This time, listening her cries, the head nurse came there running. Before she can enter, he left from the window after looking at her for the last time. He said...

He (Smiling at her) - We'll meet again soon, Little One...!!!

And she stopped crying listening this as if she can understand his words. He left form there and the head nurse came near the babygirl. She was surprised to see her, wraped up in a black leather jacket.

The babygirl was quite now and was smiling looking at the window. Suddenly, a birthmark of hers, behind her neck, glowed a little and she giggled again. It was a Burning Black Rose. It indicates a person's loss of his/her loved ones.

It was a very accurate birthmark for her as when she came into this world, she lost her parents in a go and she is going to loose someone in one or another way. If only she can understand the signs of the destiny and won't run from her destiny, then only she will be able to gain control over her life and will prevent the losses.
.............................................................

When that babygirl's birthmark glowed, a sleeping old lady opened her eyes with a jerk. She came out of her bed hurriedly and summoned the other witches of her coven urgently.

They all gathered in the graveyard near there area and started to chant something in hushed voices. The lady who summoned all the other witches was the leader of her coven. She said...

High Priestess (Addressing all) - Ab vo waqt aa chuka hai. Prophecy kitni sach aur kitni sahi hai, ab ye to waqt hi batayega...!!!

Witch 1 - High Priestess, kya us ladki ka janma ho chuka hai?

Witch 2 - Kya vo yahi hai, humare sheher me?

Witch 3 - Kya Vampire King aur Werewolf King ko uska pata chal gya hai ke vo ladki janma le chuki hai, jo unki taqdeer aur unka bhavishya dono taiy karegi?

High Priestess - Haa, vo ladki, ke jispe is puri duniya ka bhavishya nirbhar karta hai, vo janma le chuki hai aur vo yaha nahi hai, lekin haa... kuch waqt ke baad yahi aayegi.

Rahi baat, un dono ko ye pata hone ki to, abhi tak to unhe kuch nahi pata magar...

Witch 2 - Magar kya High Priestess?

High Priestess - Magar Vampire King ka saya uspe already pad chuka hai. Vo usse mil chuka hai, bas use pehchan nahi paya.

Witch 1 - To kya vo usse dubaara milne ki koshish karega?

High Priestess (Nodding her head worriedly) - Haa... Magar hume aisa nahi hone dena hai. Jab tak vo bachi puri tarah se in sabke liye taiyyar nahi ho jaati, hume use mehfoos rakhna hoga.

Dhundho use, isse pehle ke Karan Shergill dubaara apni chuni gayi Beloved se mile aur use pehchaan le. Us bachi pe suraksha kavach lagana hi hoga. Ladne se pehle uska taiyyar rehna zaroori hai varna vo aise hi maari jayegi.

Yaad rakhna, vo bachi hum me se ek hi hai. Use hamesha protect karna humara kaam hai. Humare ancestors ne use hamesha kisi bhi tarah ki burayion se bachaye rakhne ko kaha hai. 18 saal ki hone ke baad hume use apne witch powers use karna sikhana hoga. Spread the word that we have to protect this girl until the right time...!!!

All nodded their head and left from there one by one. The High Priestess looked at the former High Priestess's tomb and bowed down her head in respect. She left from there after that.
.............................................................

Here's the 1st part guys...

How was it???

I know ke maine kaha tha ke ongoing vampire story khatam karne ke baad hi main ye likhugi but usme extension aaya hai so, here you go...

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Happy Monsoon...🌈