6. HE GOT TO KNOW HER SECRET

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...
......................................................................

It was an inner jungle area where a 14 years old girl was standing against a big tree trunk while crisscrossing her hands over her chest in anger. She was waiting for someone from last two hours and was getting annoyed minute by minute.

At that time, she felt someone behind her and she turned towards that person angrily. She said...

Girl (With an angry face) - You're two hours late, Friend...!!!

Friend (Holding his ears) - I'm sorry na Little One... You know na ke mujhe kitna kaam rehta hai being the Vampire King. Kaam ke chakkar me bhul gaya tha that you're waiting for me, Monu.

Monami (Looking away angrily) - Don't call me that...!!! Aur mujhse baat bhi mat karo tum. Tum mere baare me bhul gaye...!!! (Pushing him away) Tum na... Tum jao yaha se. Tum apna kaam hi karo. Ayida se mere pass aane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.

Karan (Holding her hands) - Acha... Acha... I'm sorry. Please, maaf kar do. Ayida se aisa nahi hoga. Sab kaam chhodkar sabse pehle main tumhare liye time nikaluga, ab khush?

Monami (Thinking for a second) - Pakka promise na?

Karan (Cupping her face) - Pakka promise... (Turning her in his opposite direction) Ab chalo, betho yaha. Main tumhare liye kuch laya hu. Aaj birthday hai na tumhara, to tumhara gift to banta hai na.

Monami (Excitedly) - WOW... Jaldi do... Jaldi do... Jaldi do...!!!

Karan (Laughing a little) - De raha hu baba, betho to sahi...!!!

They both sat against that big tree trunk and Monami said...

Monami (Still excitedly) - Abhi jaldi do...!!!

Karan took out a small sized jewelry box. He extended it towards her and said...

Karan (A little nervously) - Go on, open it...!!!

She opened that jewelry box and saw a beautiful pair of traditional earing set.
-------------------------------------------------------

Monami (Happily) - WOW, Karan...!!! Ye to bahot hi beautiful hai. Manna padega, tumhari choice bahot hi achi hai...!!!

Karan (Getting relaxed) - Thank God...!!! Mujhe to laga tha ke tumhe agar nahi pasand aaya to, main tumhe manauga kaise...!!!

Monami (Giggling a little) - Thank you very much, Friend...!!! (A bit hesitantly) But ye to bahot hi mehngi hogi na?

Karan (Putting a hand over her head while smiling at her) - Ye meri family me bahot waqt se hai. Ye meri maa ki hai. Meri maa bhi ek Witch hi thi.

Monami (Astonishingly) - To tum ye mujhe kyu de rahe ho? It's kind of your family heirloom, Friend...!!!

Karan (With a meaningful smile) - Pata nahi, bas dena chahta tha. Tumhe nahi chahiye?

Monami (A bit hesitantly) - It's not that ke mujhe nahi chahiye, it's just that ke ye, somehow, don't you think ke tumhe apni honewali life partner ko dena chahiye?

Karan (Mischievously) - To tum ho na meri Girlfriend...!!!

Monami (Making a face) - Tab main chhoti thi, Friend...!!! Stop teasing me...!!!

Karan (Changing the subject) - Acha, pehnogi nahi?

Monami nodded her head while smiling broadly. She took the earings in her hands and started to wear them but at that time, her birthmark again started to glow. He saw that so, he asked...

Karan (Trying to look behind her neck region) - Monami, tumne kaha tha ke tum mujhe apne secret ke baare me bataogi. Kya tum mere sath apna vo secret share karogi?

Monami (Without thinking twice) - Of course, I will. Do you wanna see it now?

He just nodded his head and she turned around to show him her birthmark. When he saw her birthmark, he got very much shocked and surprised as she was his own Beloved and he didn't even know about that despite being with her since 4 years.

He wanted to tell her everything but when she looked at him with her innocent eyes, he couldn't do that. He didn't want to ruin her teenage years as he has a very deep attachment with her now and he didn't want to hurt her in anyway. He, somehow, handled himself and said...

Karan (With a forced smile) - It's a very beautiful birthmark...!!!

Monami (With a smile) - Hai na?... (Making a face) But iska meaning acha nahi hai.

Karan (Confusingly) - Kya matlab?

Monami (Sadly) - Maine iska meaning google kara tha aur vo acha nahi tha.

Karan (Cupping her face) - Kya meaning pata chala uska? Kyu udas ho gayi tum?

Monami (Sadly with some tears) - Uska meaning hai... Death & Grief...!!! Aur main bachpan se ye sab dekhti aur mehsoos karti aa rahi hu.

(Turning away from him) Jab paida hui to apne Maa - Baap ko kho diya. Thodi badi hui to ek dost mila tha, Papa ki death ke baad use bhi kho diya. In Witches ko lagta hai ke inhone meri sari memories mita di, par mujhe sab yaad hai... (Turning towards him) Tum bhi mujhe chhodke chale jaoge na, Karan? (With tears) Sab mujhe chhodke chale jaate hai aur tum bhi chale jaoge...!!!

Karan (Immediately hugging her and caressing her hair) - I promise, Little One. Main tumhe chhodkar kahi nahi jauga. Agar kabhi hum alag bhi hue na to I promise, ke main kisi bhi tarah tum tak pohoch hi jauga. I won't abandon you ever, I promise, Monu. Apne friend pe bharosa rakho, hmm???

She just nodded her head and hugged him tightly. He said...

Karan (Smilingly) - Chalo ab rona bandh karo, birthdays ke din hamesha khush rehte hai, rote nahi hai... (Pulling her nose a bit) Varna pure saal roti hi rahogi aur mujhe pakati rahogi. Haso chalo.

She gave him a full ear to ear smile and he asked her...

Karan (With a little smile) - Acha batao, kon hai vo dost ke jise tum bahot miss karti ho? Kya hum use dhoondh nahi sakte?

Monami (Waving her hand at him) - Rehne do friend, agar tumhe bataya ke vo kon hai, to tum gussa ho jaoge kyuki you're kind and his kind don't do well with eachother. You guys are enemies.

Karan (Doubtfully) - Kya vo ek Werewolf hai? Kon tha vo, Monami?

Monami (Taking a deep breath) - Uska naam Kunal Rajvansh hai. The Werewolf King...!!! Your biggest enemy. Par aisa kyu hai, Friend? Koi mujhe kuch batata kyu nahi?

Listening Kunal Rajvansh's name from her, he got very much angry. He immediately wanted to kill someone so, he thought that it was best to leave from there and he just disappeared from there without any notice.
......................................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤