2. FOUR YEARS LATER

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

It's been four years to that fateful meet. Karan went to meet her after two months but she was long gone at that time. The witches have found her and covered her existence up from the entire supernatural world except for some witches who will be the companions of her in the battlefield against her enemies.

Monami is 4 now and she's with her adoptive parents in Goa. She's a little girl but she observes everything around her. No one knows anything about her powers as she's still too small for that. The witches are looking after her since her birth. Her adoptive parents don't know anything about it so, they treat her like any other normal child.

Her adoptive parents are working in the same hospital and she's under the care of her nanny who's also a witch, not so surprisingly.

It was 4 PM and little Monami wanted to play in the garden so she pulled her nanny outside the house to play with her. They were playing with the ball and suddenly, her nanny saw something through her premonition power but in the meantime, Monami ran behind her ball and not so surprisingly, it was a forest area.

She was trying to find her ball everywhere but she got lost in that process. Suddenly, her birth mark again glowed and she giggled because of that. She was looking around but suddenly a big brown wolf came in front of her, baring his teeth dangerously. She got scared seeing the wolf and started to cry badly.

It was going to attack her but another big black wolf came in between them and bared his teeth towards that wolf. It got scared seeing that because the other wolf who came in between them was an Alpha Werewolf and was trying to protect that little babygirl.

He backed away from them and started to sprint away. The Alpha mind linked his man to follow him and capture him alive. He turned towards the little girl and started to go near her carefully and slowly as to not startle or scare her again.

But surprisingly, she got up and started to walk towards him in a carefree manner. The Alpha didn't know why but he sat in front of her. She giggled seeing him like this and came running towards him. She started to touch his head and he tried to break free from her hold. Suddenly, she held his ears and said...

Monami (Pulling his left ear in an excitement) - WOW...!!! Tumale kaan kitne bale - bale hai...!!! (Touching her ears and making a face) To mele kaan itne chhote - chhote ku hai???

He just nodded his head and she sat near his stomach area. She put her head on him and said...

Monami (In an amused tone) - Tum to kitne bale ho... (Making a sad face) Aul main kitni chhotu hu...!!! (Looking at him) Main tumali talah bali kab hougi?... (After a second) Tum baat nai kalte ka?

He again nodded his head but this time, in negetive. She made a sad face seeing this and put her head on him in a sleepy manner. She has started to dose off.

When she slept on him comfortably, he got up carefully as to not hurt her in a hurry. He went after a big tree and turned back into his human form. He came back to that place and saw his wolves around her. He signalled them to leave.

After their departure, he came near her and saw that she was shivering a little. He immediately picked her up in his arms and wrapped his hands around her so that she can feel the warmth. He said...

He (Looking at her) - You're very brave Little Babygirl...!!! (Looking around) Who are you aur tum jaisi chhoti gudiya is ghane jungle me kya kar rahi hai?

He mind linked his men to tell them that he's fine and will contact them later. At that time, she woke up. He looked at her and smiled but she was busy looking around as her new friend who saved her, was missing from there. She looked at that man and said...

Monami (Out of pure curiosity) - Aap kon hai? (Looking around) Mela vo dosht kidhal gya? Main uchhike chhat to chho lari thi.

Kunal (Smilingly) - Agar main aapse ye kahu ke mujhe pata hai ke aapka vo dost kaha hai to kya aap mujhse bhi dosti karegi?

Monami (Innocently nodding her head) - Haa, ku nahi?... Magal, mela vo dosht kaha hai aul main aapko ka bulau?

Kunal (Smilingly) - Aap mujhe Kunal bula sakti hai, Chhoti Gudiya... Aur rahi baat aapke us wolf dost ki to aap use Agni bula sakti hai, yahi uska naam hai.

Monami (Frowning a little) - ye kechha naam hai?... Main to use Big Blackey bulaugi kuki vo bala sa kale coloul ka hai.

Kunal (Smiling a little) - Thik hai, aapko jo bulana hai, bula sakti ho, vo bura nahi manega... Aur ab aap mujhe ye bataiye ke aap yaha kya kar rahi hai?... (A little seriously) It's a forest area bache, aapko yaha nahi hona chahiye.

Monami (A little sadly) - Main to apni ball dhundhne aayi thi Kunal aul fil main gum gayi. Mujhe ghal jana hai. Mujhe mumma pash jana hai.

She had tears by now. She was in his hands already. He hugged her lovingly to console her and said...

Kunal (Kissing her forehead) - To aap apni ball ki wajah se ghum gaye the. Koi nahi main aapko nayi ball dila duga. Hum ghar chalte hai, thik hai?... Mumma ke pass jaana hai na?

She just nodded, still with the teary eyes. He wiped her tears and said...

Kunal (Dramatically) - Are yaar aap to meri image kharab karaogi...!!! Meri company me pata hai, aaj tak koi aapke jaisi khubsoorat aur pyaari ladki nahi royi aur aap to itne mote mote aanshu baha rahe ho...!!! That's so not fair...!!!

And Monami started to giggle. They both were just near her home, at that time, he saw a witch there who was her nanny but he didn't know about that. On the other hand, the witch got shocked and scared to see Kunal there as it could get dangerous for Monami if her identity get revealed.

She stood there in a shock and fear while he stood in front of her with a confusion. As for Monami, she was very much oblivious to this exchange of expressions.
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it?

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️