8. HE FOUND HER AGAIN...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................

She was standing in front of his whole clan but no one was saying anything. As if, they were trying to predict their reactions towards eachother. She held his forearm a little bit tightly and so, he asked...

Karan (Whispering to her) - Kya hua, Little One? Tumhe hi milna tha na mere clan se, to ab kuch bol kyu nahi rahi ho tum?

Monami (Ignoring his teasings) - How many Vampires are there in your clan, Karan?

Karan (Frowning a bit) - 500 Vampires. Par kyu?

Monami (Impressively) - WOW...!!! It's like, you have your personal army at your disposal... (Whispering to him) Vaise... Why did you whisper to me? Inhe sab sunayi deta hai, Karan...!!!

She came forward slowly and waved at them happily. She said...

Monami (With a broad smile) - Hello. Mera naam Monami hai. Main na aap sabse milne ke liye bahot hi zyada excited thi...!!! (Giggling a bit) Maine kabhi itne sare Vampires ek sath nahi dekhe hai na isliye. I hope, main aap logo ka daily routine disturb nahi kar rahi because maine ye sawaal Karan se bhi puchha tha... (Making a face at him) but he said that, "I'm their King. Agar koi meeting hogi to unhe aana hi padega na...!!!"

(Hitting him over his chest) Are...!!! Aisa thode hi hota hai? Agar kisise milna chahte hai aap, to pehle vo free hai ya nahi, vo to dekhna hi chahiye na? I'm sorry, agar meri ye visit unannounced hai to.

The Elder Lady (Respectfully) - Kya aap sach me humse milna chahti thi?

Monami (With a small smile) - Please, aap mujhe apni beti ki tarah hi treat kijiye. Main to aapse chhoti hu aur agar aap bhi ek Vampire hai, to main to aapse bahot zyada chhoti hougi na???... (To all) Please, mujhse formally behave karne ki zaroorat nahi hai aapko. Aap mujhe bilkul apne jaisa hi samjhe... (Pointing at Karan) Mera ye khadoosh dost aapka King hoga, magar mujhe apni beti, apni behen ya apni dost samajhiye. Mujhe special aur superior treat karne ki zaroorat nahi hai aap logo ko. I would like ke aap mere sath normally behave kare.

The Elder Lady (With a smile) - Umra me chhoti ho, lekin baatein samajhdaron wali karti ho. Tumhe dekh ke ye koi nahi kahega ke tum abhi bas ek school student ho. Vaise congratulations, Hume King ne bataya ke tumhare boards me 92% aaye hai.

Monami (With an attitude) - Result kon laya hai...!!! (Pointing at herself) Me... Monami...!!! Vaise Aunty, thank you. Kya aapse kuch puch sakti hu? Don't get offended or something but... Mujhe na aap sabki age jaanni hai. It's a very exciting topic for me.

The Elder Lady (Laughing a little) - Zaroor, Beta... But hum uske baare me thodi der baad baat karege. Sabse pehle, it's lunch time. Kuch khaya hai aapne, Beta?

Monami (Nodding her head in negative) - Nahi... Par mujhe bhukh bahot lagi hai...!!!

Karan (With a smile) - You're such a kiddo, Monu...!!! Inke sath jao. Inhone tumhare liye khana prepare kar rakha hai.

Monami (Excitedly) - Really???!!!... Thank you so much, Aunty and... (With a slight smile) Sorry for the trouble.

The Elder Lady (With a smile) - It's okey, Beta. Aa jao aur fir tumhe ye puri jagah bhi to dekhni hogi na?

Monami (Nodding like a child) - Haa... Mujhe ye puri jagah bhi dekhni hai...!!!

Karan (Holding her forearm gently) - Par tum North area me nahi ja sakti. Vaha se Werewolves ka ilaaka shuru hota hai.

Monami (Doubtfully) - Kunal ka???

Karan (Without any expressions) - Haa aur main nahi chahta ke uski nazar ya uske kisi bhi Werewolves ki nazar tumpe pade.

Monami (With a smile) - Yes, Your Highness...!!! Ab smile karna to bandh mat karona. Tum aise khadooshon wale expressions dete hue bahot gande lagte ho, Karan.

Hearing that, he again started to smile a bit and said...

Karan (Caressing her hair) - Thik hai. Tum jao mujhe bhi kuch kaam hai to main tumhe aadhe gante me milta hu.

She nodded her head and left from there with the elder lady whereas he left towards his room.
-------------------------------------------------------
They didn't know that a Werewolf Ranger was lurking around their territory, near their border area. He saw and heard everything so, he hurriedly went to his Alpha to inform him about it. He entered inside his Alpha's Study Room and said...

Werewolf Ranger - Alpha Kunal, ek khabar hai, Vampire King Karan ke baare me.

Kunal (A bit angrily) - Kya hua?

Werewolf Ranger - Vaha ek 15 ya 16 years ki ek ladki dekhi gayi hai aur vo mahez ek insaan hai.

Kunal (Frowning a bit) - Ek human girl Vampires ke sath kya kar rahi hai aur vo bhi hurt nahi hai, koi uspe attack nahi kar raha...!!! Aisa kaise ho sakta hai? ------------------------------------------------------
Kunal decided to go near their border area to find out about that girl so, he went there in his wolf form. He was just observing everyone, staying hidden behind a big tree trunk.

At that time, Monami came out while talking on the phone. She was talking to her mother. She was laughing on a particular topic and Kunal's wolf was still staring at her. Because of the protection spell, Kunal couldn't recognize his mate's smell.

She talked to her mother for nearly 15 to 20 minutes. After cutting the call, she looked ahead with a smile and saw a big black wolf which was bigger than the regular wolves. She started to observe him and she recognized him immediately.

When she recognized him, she had a big smile on her face. She looked around and when she saw no one was there, she immediately started to walk towards that wolf. Seeing that, Kunal got confused but didn't move from there. He wanted to know that why she was comming near him with a big smile on her face???!!!

On the other hand, Monami hurriedly went running near him and without any warning, she hugged him tightly. Kunal was beyond shocked because of the hug. She said...

Monami (Still hugging him) - I MISSED YOU, BIG BLACKEY...!!!

Hearing her say that, he got more shocked to know that she's his Little Doll only.
......................................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤