𝙸: 𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚐𝚜 , 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠?

IN 1995 , EVERYTHING SEEMED TO BE TURNING OUT THE WAY IT SHOULD BE .

The cold, crisp air blew through the bustling streets of LA late at night, and the sound of cars driving by and endless chatter filled the air along with the loud booms and music that could be heard from the prestigious Orpheum theatre.
Bystanders who walked by would turn their heads in wonder.

On the inside of the Orpheum, in the middle of the noise, were four teenage boys.

Two girls sat in the front row, jamming and clapping along to whenever the boys did and laughing at the tricks they would do with their guitars, while the boys on stage played and sang as if their lives depended on it, grins on their faces.

"Live it like it's now or never, now or never!"

The ringing of the microphones remained in the air for a moment before the four boys on stage took a bow, and the crew and girls seated clapped and cheered.

The blonde and curly-haired brunette rose from their seats with giant smiles on their faces.

"Whoo! Yeah!", the brunette cheered, while the blonde grinned as she started walking towards the boy, clad in a singlet tee with a mop of brown hair, who placed his guitar away at the front of the stage.

The boys laughed at the brunette's enthusiasm, and they packed their instruments away.

"Thank you! We're Sunset Curve. Tell your friends!" One of the band members, a boy donning a black leather jacket, spoke into the mic, winking at the girl.

The small blonde, who finally made it up to the stage, laughed as she slung her arm around the boy, both of them grinning at each other.

"Too bad we wasted the tightest we ever played on a soundcheck," grinned another boy, this time in a leather vest.

The boy in the singlet tee brushed him off and grinned, "Wait until tonight, man! When this place is filled with record execs", He was practically bouncing with excitement.

The boy in the leather jacket made his way towards the drummer, the only blonde member among them, who donned a pink shirt.

The blonde girl also made her way towards him as well, tackling him with a hug, to which he chuckled and wrapped his arms tightly around the small girl in a yellow leather jacket and black crop top.

"Alex man, you were smoking!" exclaimed the leather jacket boy.

Alex shrugged bashfully, his arms still wrapped around the small girl.

"Oh no, I was just warming up. You guys were the ones that were on fire. "

"Could you just own your awesomeness for once?", the leather jacket boy groaned, making the blonde girl chuckle and detangle herself from Alex, giving him an enthusiastic nod, with the rest of the band doing the same.

"All right, I was killing it!" he grinned, fist-bumping his bandmates.

The blonde girl smiled and shook her head.

"Guys, shut up. All of you killed it. Seriously, you guys murdered that!"

The girl grinned and the leather jacket boy nudged her, "Yeah, well, we all know we would've sounded better with you up there with us, Liv," he said innocently with a smile.

The atmosphere dipped a little, the girl's lips pressed into a thin line compared to when she was smiling just a second ago, while the boy in the singlet tee slightly punched the leather jacket boy's arm.

"Reggie, dude, shut up." Reggie pouted, rubbing the spot where he had been punched, while the boy in a white singlet made his way to the blonde, wrapping his arm around her shoulders, whispering "sorry Olivia".