𝙸𝙸: 𝙰 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗

TW!: panic attacks and mention of death

OLIVIA FELT COLD. That was the first thing she felt as she groaned and rubbed her eyes, attempting to rub the sleep away from her eyes and trying to set herself up.

When the blurriness cleared, Olivia squinted into the pitch-black room.

She could only see a few feet in front of her, but that was it.

Olivia started to panic a little as she stood up, walking blindly among the darkness.

"Luke! Luke! Hello, Alex! Reggie, please! Oh my gods, guys, where are you?" She panicked, turning around in circles trying to find the boys she called family.

Out of nowhere, a hand reached out through the dark and grabbed her wrist, causing her to shriek at the sudden moment.

"Ol Ol, calm down, it's just me." She instantly knew it was Luke the moment she heard him and looked up to see the brunette boy looking down at her worriedly.

Olivia let out a relieved sigh, "Thank God, I was so worried. One second we were eating hotdogs and the next moment we ended up in this pitch-dark room and I couldn't find you guys and I thought I was here alone and-"

"Olivia, you're shaking," Luke whispered, concern lacing his voice.

Olivia furrowed her brows as she looked down at her hands to see that she was indeed shaking.

She took in a few deep breaths as Luke continued to hold her hands and eventually the shaking stopped.

"I'm sorry," Olivia muttered, her eyes trained down on her black boots.

Luke shook his head and squeezed her hand

"Don't be sorry; I was just as worried when we couldn't find you. Come on, your brothers' going insane not knowing where you are."

Luke pulled her along as they walked to where Alex sat on the ground crying as Reggie sat beside him, knees up to his chest, trying to console the blonde.

The moment they heard Olivia's heeled boots against the ground, Alex's head snapped up so fast.

Alex shoved Luke aside, causing him to collide with Reggie, and hugged his younger sister tightly, burying his face in her neck.

"Oh thank God, I was so worried you didn't end up here with us," he said, his voice muffled against her neck as she hugged her brother back, tears pricking her eyes slightly,

"I know I was too."

The siblings released each other, and Reggie rushed to hug the blonde girl as well.

She could tell Alex was there, pacing around, still crying. She turned around from the hug with Reggie, their arms still slung around one another.

"Alex??" Olivia called gently.

Luke was standing a few feet away from them as they watched the drummer whip around to face them.

"Guys, I can't believe we're dead. We're only 17!" Alex cried out as he sank back to the ground and cried some more as Reggie moved over to try and console him.

"Don't touch me," Alex muttered.

Olivia sat on the ground too, past events finally hitting her.

She faintly remembered floating out of the ambulance, but that was it.

She didn't realize she was dead.

As in, the heart stops beating, you're 6 feet underground, and you're dead.