𝚅𝙸𝙸: 𝙱𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛 ? 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐

OLVIAS FEET WERE ABOUT TO FALL OFF . The four ghosts had been roaming around Hollywood and Sunset Boulevard all night, popping in and out of clubs and music joints whenever they pleased.

It wasn't that the girl didn't want to, she loved hearing the different bands and singers perform but the girl needed her damn sleep. So by the time it was noon, the boys finally poofed back into their garage, only to find Julie at the piano playing and singing her heart out.

"Wake up - Wake up if that's all you do. Wake up the dream inside of you." The song was beautiful.

The heartwarming lyrics along with Julie's powerful voice were enough to bring a house down.

The boys stared at her in awe, but as Olivia stared at the young girl, the only thing she could think of was, "She reminds me of me when I was her age."

At that age, she stopped playing music.

It wasn't that Olivia found Julies singing bad, no gods Olivia loved her voice. But seeing how passionate the Latino was about music brought her back to when she was her age and all the bad memories that caused her to stop playing.

Olivia poofed out of the garage silently and reappeared further outside the door and began to pace, shaking her hands in front of her in the motion you would do after you have just washed your hands.

Olivia felt bad that she wasn't there to witness Julie singing, but she couldn't help it. She always had slight PTSD over the incident, as her therapist called it. Her breathing started to become ragged as her mind flashed images of memories.

"What is she even doing?"

"Is she going to just stand there with her mouth open?"

"How embarrassing"

"Hey, freak! Get on with it already! "

"God, this is the most pathetic thing ever. Why is Luke even friends with this bitch?"

Tears streamed down the girl's face as she
tried to shut the memories out, but it was like a dam had been broken down and the memories rushed at her at one go. Olivia could not breathe till the point where her breathing was getting higher in pitch.

Thank God for Alex Mercer.

The oldest Mercer sibling poofed out not a few seconds later and rushed over to his sister, his heart pounding with worry. He's seen Olivia have panic attacks before, but never like this.

The boy grabbed his sister's hands and sat her down near the sidewalk " Livia, hey hey hey, you're ok . Look at me, you're okay" he said calmly as he stared into his sister's eyes. She shook her head furiously

"A-Alex, I can't b-breathe - I cant Alex -"

"Hey hey, look at me. Listen to me, you're safe. You're alive, you're healthy, and you're okay. No one is going to hurt you okay," Alex's voice broke slightly towards the end. His heart ached tremendously for his sister.

Alex continued to repeat what he said while squeezing Olivia's hand tightly. It took some time but the girl slowly started to breathe normally again, tears no longer streamed down her face but her eyes were bloodshot and swollen. Anyone would be able to tell she had been crying.

"I feel bad, I just walked out of Julie's performance like that. I can't believe I did that" the girl croaked out wobbly. Alex shook his head furiously and pulled the girl towards his chest for a tight hug, his hand soothingly stroking her hair.

"Olivia Mercer, you listen to me and you listen to me well. Never feel bad for giving in to your feelings, never feel bad for letting your trauma affect you, and more importantly, never feel bad for having a panic attack.