𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚂𝚠𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚎

OUT OF CONTEXT , it would've sounded like they had watched someone get murdered.

The room was filled with screaming until eventually the Latino girl got too freaked out and just ran out of the garage screaming.

Olivia immediately stopped screaming and stared at the boys as they continued to scream shrilly.

The girl rolled her eyes and slapped them upside the head, causing them to shut up and groan.

They started to walk around the old garage they called home, and Olivia couldn't help but notice how different the interior had become.

The back of the garage now contained a variety of beautiful green plants, chairs hung from the ceiling aesthetically, and it was way less messy compared to when the boys would just dump their clothes and jackets on the floor.

As the boys walked to who knows where, Olivia started to walk up the ladder to the loft because she heard footsteps from the entrance of the garage yet again.

The blonde ducked her head down to see that the Latino girl had returned, but this time with a crucifix in hand, causing the blonde to stifle a laugh.

She scanned the garage in search of the boys and noticed they were in the back room, near the bathroom, watching the Latino girl intently as well.

The Latino took cautious steps into the garage, slowly waving the crucifix around in search of the four teens that appeared in her mom's studio not less than five minutes ago. "Are you still here... whatever you are?" she asked nervously.

When she got no response, she lowered the crucifix and sighed, "I know I saw something. I'm not crazy." She spoke slowly, causing Oliva's heart to ache for her just slightly, and she and the boys poofed behind her.

How did they do it? Olivia had no freaking clue.

"Well, we are all a little crazy", Luke spoke up from behind the girl, causing her to whip around and scream again, this time holding up the crucifix at the four older teens.

The teens jumped back a little at the girl's scream.

"Oh my god, please stop screaming!" said Alex, immediately shutting the girl up, as Olivia peered at the girl curiously through narrowed eyes.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my mom's studio?" The Latino asked, causing Luke to scoff just slightly and walk towards the girl

"Your studio? This is our studio. Trust me. The grand piano is new and..."

He trailed off as his eyes scanned the room, his eyes immediately lighting up as he spotted the ratty old couch by the wall.

"My couch!" he squealed with joy, jumping onto the sofa.

Olivia scrunched her nose upon seeing the multiple stains on the couch from the back when the boys were constantly spilling food sauces and drinks onto the furniture midway during rehearsal.

She was glad to see that at least something had never changed.

Luke then started to scan the room and started to realize all the big changes in the room and muttered, "That is not my six-string"

"Not shit, Sherlock" muttered Olivia .

Causing Alex to lightly elbow her, making her pout. Luke stood up and approached his friends.