XXX : Best handwriting goes to Olivia

"LOOK DONT WORRY GUYS, WILLIE SAID HE'D GET US ON THE MARQUEE"

"This is gonna work right?"

"It has to"

After last night, the ghosts and Julie spent the whole night devising a plan to get a gig at the Orpheum.

It was a one-in-a-million shot but it was the only shot the ghosts had to cross over so they were gonna have to just try.

What was there to loose right ?

The familiar jolting pain pulsed through them and they all doubled over in pain and groaned.

"Hey, you guys ok?" Willie asked as he reappeared behind them, they turned to face him and Alex looked at the long-haired boy hesitantly.

"Yeah it's nothing we haven't felt before, how'd it go? Alex asked, his eyes not quite meeting Willies.

Olivia bit her lip as she watched the interaction between Alex and Willie. Her heart ached that they wouldn't be able to see each other after they crossed over, she wasn't even sure she'd still be with the guys after they crossed over either.

"Well, when the opening band wakes up they're gonna find their bus 200 miles outside of Vegas." Willie grinned.

They had enlisted Willie's help to make sure the opening band wouldn't make it back in time to open up for Panic! at the disco So they could take their place at the Orpheum.

Luke and Willie's fist bumped before Alex took a hesitant step toward Willie and Olivia instantly pulled Reggie and Luke away to give them a moment. The three ghosts stood at the edge of the walkway.

Reggie turned to the two of them and asked "you know what I'm just gonna come out and ask: are you guys finally together?"

The two ghosts exchanged glances before Luke wrapped an arm around Olivia's waist and pulled her into his side, she fitted in snugly under his arm.

"Yeah, we're finally together" Luke smiled down at the girl and she smiled back, both of them happier than ever before.

Reggie grinned and let out a cheer before he crushed them into a group hug, "oh finally! Just so you know I've been you guy's number one supporter since day one" Reggie squealed and Olivia lets out a breathless laugh as they get released from the hug.

Olivia looked over Reggie's shoulder and watched as Alex and Willie were in their own hug too and she looked back at Luke and Reggie, grabbing both their hands in hers.

"I love us all very very much," Olivia said as they grip her hands tightly and grin.

"And we love you more Olivia"

They turned back around to see Willie skating off, leaving Alex alone with his thoughts and they walked over.

Olivia wrapped her arms around Alex in a side hug and Alex placed his hands on his sister's arms and sighed.

"You ok?" She asked as she looked up at him and he nodded.

"Yeah, yeah I'm ok."

"Well, thanks to willie, Panic at The Disco! Needs an opening band" Luke said.

"Then someone up there needs to know that we're available" Alex grinned

The ghosts poof upstairs and the sight wasn't pretty. The manager was yelling into the phone and kept banging it down on the receiver making the ghosts wince.

"All right boys, let the magic happen. Alex, no dancing." Luke said as he turned to face the blonde but of course, the blonde didn't listen.

Alex placed his arms in a first position and spun around the room as he danced over to the assistant's desk, Olivia watched in amusement as he continued to dance gracefully and knocked over the pencil holder on the assistant's desk.

The woman looked at her fallen pencil holder weirdly and bent over with a groan to pick it up.

The 4 ghosts immediately rushed to work, Reggie and Alex working to play the video of the band playing at the garage on youtube as Olivia scribbled Julie's phone number on the lady's notepad.

Just as the video started playing, the lady sat back up and placed her pencil holder on the desk. She watched the video with confused eyes which slowly morphed into impressed ones.

The manager then told the lady, Tasha, to get him a band to open up for Panic! Later, Tasha just beckons him over to watch the video of the band.

Olivia exchanged excited glances with Alex as Tasha explained that they were a hologram band and how they had gotten a million hits in just two days.

"They're called Julie and the Phantoms"

"Tell your friends," Reggie added.

"Book 'em!" the manager exclaimed and the 4 ghosts cheered and exchanged high-fives, Luke giving Olivia a quick hug.

Just as Tasha was about to say she didn't have their number, her eyes caught sight of the number Olivia had written on the notepad. Luke pouted as he saw Olivia's neat handwriting.

"Your handwriting is better than mine," Luke grumbled and Olivia laughed as she kissed his cheek as the boy continued to pout.

The ghosts poof back into the garage and were instantly attacked by questions from a nervously pacing Julie.

"Oh my gosh! What took you guys so long? Did Willie do it? Did you talk to them? Did they watch it? Did they like us? Are we playing tonight? Somebody answer, why is no one talking-?''

"Woah thats a lot of questions" Reggie cut the girl off with a smile.

"Take a seat," Luke tells the girl with a smile and Julie flops onto the couch.

"It's fine, everything is fine," Olivia reassured the girl with a grin.

"You should be getting a call right... now!" Alex said pointing to Julie's phone, it didn't ring.

"Ok.. right ... now!" Alex tried again, and this time Julie's phone started to ring.

Julie let out an excited yell as they frantically told her to answer the phone.

"Hello?" Julie answered.

"Hi! This is Tasha from the Orpheum in Hollywood '' The ghosts and Julie immediately started jumping up and down in celebration, dancing on the spot.

"Is this Julie and the phantoms?" They freeze as Julie picked up the phones to answer.

'Yes, it is." They immediately started jumping up and down again, Olivia and Alex danced with each other in celebration and he spun her around

"Are you available to open for us tonight? " Olivia is passed over to Reggie and the two of them hug tightly and jump in a circle.

"Yeah totally!" She eventually ends up in Luke's arms, the boys lifted her in a hug and whispered in her ear " we did it" he grinned .

Olivia quietly whispered back as the two ghosts stared into each other's eyes deeply.

'Hell yeah we did it"

"We're doing it" Julie yelled out, Olivia gave Julie an air five as Alex is carried in the air by Reggie and Luke. All of them were cheering and laughing as Alex spun around in the air.

"I'm swimming!"

A/N : filler chapter sigh, only three more chapters left :(((