𝙸𝚇: 𝙶𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛

WHEN THE 4 GHOSTS RETURNED TO THE HOUSE, they thought it would be a good idea to explore, and while Olivia told them consistently to respect Julies' family's privacy they just wouldn't listen.

Now they stood in Julie's room, walking around the small room as if they owned it.

A reluctant Olivia sat outside the room at the foot of the door with her head leaning against the beam as she heard the boys in the room touch things that weren't theirs.

She considered taking a nap there till they were done but the footsteps of someone walking up the stairs jolted her awake and there at the top of the stairs stood Julie, her eyebrow raised as she spotted the ghost by her door and Olivia just shrugged.

Once Julie was close enough Olivia said "I'm sorry, I did try to stop them but you know how stubborn they can be." Julie frowned at the girl in confusion

"What are you talking about-" she cut off once she spotted the 3 guys in her room, Reggie was lying on her bed, Alex was trying to pick up a picture frame and Luke was staring at a box on one of her shelves.

Julie threw her door open wider with a slam and all 4 ghosts jumped at the sound, "what are you guys doing in my room?" the girl demanded, the 3 ghosts exchanged glances as Olivia watched from behind Julie

"Uh -"

"Uhmm -"

" We were looking for the kitchen ?" the ghosts stammered, Julie shook her head as she glared at the guys.

"This? This can't happen, it's creepy. Get off my bed please" she said and Reggie hopped off her bed in an instant.

"Hey, Julie, what's in the box?" Luke said pointing at the white box with beautiful designs on her shelf.

"That's off-limits," she said and Luke nodded his head chuckling slightly.

"Oh ok, girl stuff," he said in a high-pitched voice, which led to Olivia poofing over to him and pulling his ear causing him to yelp in pain.

"Stop teasing her for god's sake," Olivia said as Luke continued to yelp

"I'm sorry! It was a joke Ol!"

Reggie was wide-eyed as he turned to Julie

"girl stuff as in butterflies and glitter?" he asked.

"Oh come on - I'm sorry about them," Alex says as he offers her an apologetic smile, Olivia finally released Luke as Julie turns to face him

"It's none of your business, and yes there might be some glitter"

Reggie gave her a dorky smile and nodded while Alex finally picked up the picture frame he'd been attempting to pick up for the past 5 minutes "hey! I picked something up!" he exclaimed with a smile before the picture frame dropped onto the bed.

"I dropped it"

"Is that you mom?" Luke asked as he peered at the picture frame.

"Yes, and that is my favorite picture of us so if you break it, I'll break you" Julie threatened as she placed the frame back on its shelf.

"Ok sorry but we're kind of unbreakable at this point" Alex pointed out.

Julie frowned "I don't get it, you guys can mess up my bed, pick up your instruments but you can't pick up other stuff ?" she asked.

"I know right it's hard but for some reason our instruments? Easy." Luke said and Reggie pointed at him in agreement.

"Yeah like super easy. Oh! Check out what I learned today." Reggie stood up and faced his palms out, less than a second later a bass materialized in his hands and sent him to the ground on impact.