33 • Another argument

When Hyunjin had taken me back to the dorm he had told me that he had to go but that everyone had instructions to keep an eye on me. In all honesty, It was most likely that he had gotten bored of babysitting a human. Especially such an emotional human.

I wasn't sure if he was telling the truth about everyone had being told to keep an eye on me but I didn't really want to test it. Plus, what if I did manage to escape?

If I pulled off the most impossible escape plan, it seemed as if I really needed blood to survive. That isn't something I could get myself. And even if I could, I would most likely die from whatever is happening inside of my body.

I sunk down onto Jisung's bed, pulling his blanket on top of me and bringing it all the way up to my face. I immediately got bombarded by his smell. His stupid...beautiful smell.

God, it wasn't even possible to describe it. It was like the most expensive cologne known to man but I was pretty certain that he didn't even wear cologne. This was just him.

Hyunjin smelled nice too. Maybe it was another vampire thing. Although, his smell was nothing compared to Jisung's...what am I thinking?

I sighed and softened my grip on the sheets. I felt pathetic thinking so hard about his god damn smell. Our relationship was complicated to say the least.

I felt like I should trust him. After all he had done for me, for saving my life, I should trust him. But my life is a hell of a big thing to trust someone with. Did I have any other choice though?

All these thoughts were making me feel absolutely exhausted, plus the added smell of Jisung was making me feel more and more sleepy until everything went quiet and I drifted off to sleep.

•●•

When I awoke, Jisung's entire room was pitch black again. It felt like all I had been doing was sleep. Despite that, I still felt tired.

I shifted in my spot which is when I heard "you're awake."

I recognised the voice immediately as Jisung's. I wish it didn't but it supplied me with comfort to hear it, to know that he was here again.

"How long have you been here?" I spoke between a large yawn.

"Maybe an hour...or so."

"You've just been watching me sleep for an hour...or so?"

"Yes..you're very...nevermind," He sighed. "Can I turn on the light or are you going back to sleep?"

"You can turn it on."

I felt disappointed. I wanted to know the ending to the first part of his sentence. What was I very? Very ugly sleeping? Very loud at snoring? Very...pretty?

The light was flicked on and I flinched at the sudden brightness of it, moving my hand to hover over my eyes so I could adjust easier.

I was still wrapped tightly up in his bedsheets, feeling cosy as hell in them. I didn't want to move. I actually did want to go back to sleep but I wanted more to speak to Jisung.

"How was your day?" I asked him, wishing he was tell me where he was at this whole time. Of course, I knew he wouldn't.

"It was fine. Yeah. How was yours?"

I sighed, disappointed but not surprised by his answer. "It was good. I meant Hyunjin."

Jisung looked shocked at that. "You...met him? He spoke to you?"