11 • All Too Much

"I can't believe you brought a fucking knife, and actually stabbed me. You're a physco." He sounded pretty angry but I was angry too, just in too much pain to properly express it yet. "I should repay the deed, shouldn't I? I should drop you off a roof or something."

"You're a dick," I managed to breath out, feeling the pain swell up in my throat and threaten to burst if I talked again. I put my head towards the ground and heaved in as much air as I possibly could.

"I'm a dick?" He asked, eyes wide and sheer shock in his voice. He now looked pretty pissed off. "You stabbed me. If anyone here's a dick, it isn't me."

If I had the strength to smack him-!

"The audacity you have to stabbed me and then call me a dick! I mean, for all you knew this wound could kill me."

"You," I coughed out, feeling like I was going to vomit up my stomach. "Were going..."

"To kidnap you? And so what if I was?" He mocked, as if I was being the silly one. Then, in a genuinely cruel voice, he said, "I hate humans."

I was trying my hardest to catch my breath and be able to stand, to face him but it was hard. My entire body felt bolted to the floor.

"Well we hate you too." I managed, trying to pull myself up.

He watched me with a look of annoyance, as if he was angry at my struggling. I guess, to him, this would be nothing. He began to walk closer to me and, again, my instincts took over and I began to crawl away from him.

"Oh for God's sake, just sit still!" He leaned down so we were almost eye level. I did everything in my power not to meet him in the eyes because I didn't want him to be able to read me and see how scared I really was. "Look at you Natalie, on the verge of death from a little running and a tiny push."

"Shut up," I said. I was starting to feel alright again: the intense burning was still there but I was no longer paralysed by the pain. I sat up, still not really looking at him. "I should have aimed for your heart."

"Still wouldn't have done much, I'm afraid. Plus, I would have stopped you-"

"Didn't stop me from stabbing your side."

He scoffed. "Well that's not fair. I didn't even know you had a knife."

"You're not going to kidnap me," I stated sternly. The intimidating tone I was going for probably didn't show through very much. One, my eyes were locked down to the ground and, two, I was shaking like a leaf. "So fuck off."

"Oh, no, I am. And, to be honest, there isn't really a whole lot you can do about it. If I were you, I'd just accept it and try to play nice. Maybe if you do then I'll try to forget you stabbed me-"

As quick as I could, I raised my hand and went to slap him across the face but he was too fast for me. His hand shot up, again with breathtaking speed, and tightly gripped onto mine. I shivered at his mere touch, his skin was as cold as the snow beneath me.

"You're making it hard for me to be nice, Natalie."

"I'm not just going to let you kidnap me!" I exclaimed, trying to pull my hand free. At first he had kept his grip, but he let me go. I struggled to get to my feet, already feeling my shaking increase from the stress of it. I don't think I can even walk ten steps... "I'm going home."

"No you're not. You're coming with me."

I went to speak but was silenced by shock when he easily scooped me up in his arms, holding me like a bride. Now I was pressed against his bare, icy chest and right under his face. He stared down at me with a look of total amusement. He thinks this is funny.

"You're shaking. Are you nervous?"

"I think it's probably the running and the fact that you're colder than ice-"

"Literally, colder than ice but looks-wise I'm pretty hot-"

"Shut up and put me down!" I screamed, squirming against him but he did a great job of holding on. I imagine it looked pretty silly. "Let me go-"

Suddenly, the setting around me turned into nothing but a dark, messy blur and it took me moment to really register what was going on. He's running with me in his arms...

I instantly began to feel dizzy and disorientated, like we were going going a million miles an hour. Which I honestly didn't doubt. My stomach began to twist and I knew I was about to throw up.

"Jisung!" I yelled, but of course he didn't listen to me nor did he slow down.

My entire body began to feel funny and I felt so incredibly panicked. I held on tightly to Jisung's arm and he seemed to notice, slowing down and then eventually stopping dead in his tracks. He looked down at me, with the smallest resemblance of concern on it.

Still trying to joke, he said, "Guess you don't like the speed-"

"Please put me down."

I doubted he would normally have listened to me but the panic in my voice seemed to jolt him into action. He slowly and carefully returned me to my feet, holding onto my shoulder and trying to make me lean on him for support. I feel so panicky. I just wanted to get away from him, struggling against his grip but he kept it firmly on me.

"Natalie, you don't look so good-"

"I don't need your help," I tried to resist.

I really did need his help and I knew it. My legs felt completely useless and I doubted that they would support me on my own, but still I tried to pull away from him. He finally let me, seeming unsure of it.

"Nat, maybe-"

I went to open my mouth to say something in reply but his voice seemed to be cut off, and the last thing I remember was the cold of the snow against my skin before I was gone.

🌙

Hellooooo
I really enjoyed writing this chapter it was a lot of fun so I hope you all enjoyed reading it!