Preparation

"Nick,come on!" Mark said trying to convince his Friend.

"I told you I don't want to, I'm not a party person" Nick said.

"You're not a party person because you never go to party" Mark said.

"He's a boring person that's what it is" Derek chuckled teasing his friend "Beside it's not a party it's Coachella" he added. They're at Nick's living room, drinking.

"Coachella,party, same difference, I don't like crowd" Nick said sipping his beer.

"Well there's a lot of hotties there, there's a high chance that you met a girl and slep with her" Mark said.

"Hey, I'm not like you, I don't do one night stand" Nick denied, shaking his head.

"Are you calling me whore,man?" Mark asked, acting defended.

"Well, are you?" Derek gave back, making them laugh.

"Why don't you copy Derek, settled man" Nick begun pointing at Derek "I mean, he's been with Addison for what? 6 years now?"

"Yeah Mark copy me" Derek repeated, hitting Mark's arm playfully.

"Just come with us, Nick. It's just for a week and we'll be back in no time" Mark said, trying to convinced his friend.

"Why do I have to come again?" Nick ask

"Because we're friends Nick that's why, also Lexie is coming I want to formally introduce you to het" Mark stated.

"Lexie?" Nick askd

"My girlfriend, you forgot?" Mark said, acting offended

"Well the last girl you mentioned us was Nora, the girl from bakery down the street, you had sex with her and never talk to her again" Nick chuckle.

"I've change, since I met Lexie I don't sleep around anymore" Mark said confidently.

"Addison just texted, she's coming too, so you Nick Marsh should come too so won't be alone here in Seattle why we are at California having fun for the whole week" Derek said looking at his phone.

"Well I won't miss you it's just a week without you two, and what's wrong of being alone for the whole week it's not like I'll die without you two" Nick chuckled shaking his head.

"Kinda like that yeah, because I remember saving you from a lost dog that was chasing you when we were 12" Mark reminded.

"And also when you sneak out to go to Pia's house and your mom called me if you were with me and I said yes, so I practically saved you from your mother's magical hanger" Derek added

"And remember the-" Mark started before Nick interrupted him.

"Fine,fine I'll come you don't have to remind me of that,how you two saved me" Nick chuckled.

"Well that was easy, I was hoping seeing Mark kneeling in front of you begging" Derek chuckled.

"I don't beg!" Mark said acting offended.

"Yeah right" Nick said.

"So you two will stay for tonight or what?" Nick asked as they all finished drinking for the night.

"Oh I can't drive, I'm staying" Mark yawned.

"Oh me too" Derek added.

"Ou well then, I just clean the guess room 2 days ago you can sleep there" Nick said "And I'll clean this up tomorrow" he added pointing at the messy table in front of them.

~~~

"Meredith, open up!" Meredith heard someone knocking at her door.She didn't respond so they knocked again,this time louder.

"God, Lexie it's in the middle of the night" she mumbled to herself getting up to answer the door.

"What?" she asked annoyed "Can't it wait tomorrow, I'm really tired" she added brushing her eyes.

"No, because Coachella is next week" Lexie exclaimed showing the phone to Meredith.

"Oh that's good, you're coming right?" Meredith smiled

"Damn right I am, Mark's is gonna be there" Lexie smiled

"Oh Mark huhg, does he know that you've been talking a lot about him lately?"  Meredith teased

"Shut up" Lexie said playfully "And go back to sleep"

"So you woke me up in the middle of the night just to let me know you're going to see Mark?" Meredith pointed

"Yeah, and Coachella is coming!" Lexie sang while walking back to her room. Meredith just laughed rolling her eyes and went back to bed.

~

"God, my head is throbbing" Mark grunt walking inside the kitchen, where Derek is already sitting and Nick making breakfast.

"Of course it will hurt you drunk the whole bottle yourself" Nick chuckled

"Do you have something for the pain there, Advil or what" Mark said sitting down

"I do, but you have to eat breakfast first" Nick said putting the food on the table.

"Hmm, that smells great" Derek smiled

"I know" Nick said proudly

"Your wife is gonna be so lucky, trust me" Derek said

"How can he have a wife when he's afraid to commitment" Mark said, teasing his friend.

"Oh don't tell me you're still into Hillary" Derek said in disbelief, putting down his spoon.

"Oh sure he still is" Mark added sipping hi coffee.

"No, I'm not, I've moved on" Nick defended "Besides he's the one who left me do  it's her lose" he added confidently "And for the record I'm not afraid to commitment I just haven't found her yet" he added sitting down to eat breakfast.

"You will,soon" Derek said sipping his coffee.

~

"Mer, you ready?" Lexie asked walking down the stairs.

"Yeah, just looking for my key" Meredith said walking around the house looking for her car key.

"So, Coachella, when is it again?" Meredith asked starting the car.

"This weekend" Lexie answered

"What, you're kidding right?" Meredith said in shock

"No, it's this weekend I'm serious, didn't you see on the phone?" Lexie defended showing her sister the photo.

"Well I didn't because I was half asleep that night, and I don't have clothes yet!"

"Oh we could go shopping after work?" Lexie suggested "I mean the cafe is literally growing can't you spent a thousand dollars for yourself?"

"That's a lot of money, you know we have plan for our future right?" Meredith reminded

"Well yeah, still thousand dollars won't hurt Mer. And if you don't want you can use your outfit from last year" Lexie chuckled

"Yeah that will do" Meredith answered pulling up in front of the cafe at the parking lot. Getting out of the car leaving Lexie.

"She did not just say that!" Lexie said to herself in disbelief.

They entered their cafe that named ' Grey's Cafe' named after their family legacy. Their cafe is one of the greats in Seattle, they have loyal customers and some are new, there's also some tourist. Their mother Ellis died 4 years after Lexie was born because of Alzheimers, they had to put their father in rehab for his sobriety.

To be continued...

So this is my first ever MerNick story and I hope you enjoy reading it....I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote!