Flight

Nick's POV

t's the fish day of Coachella and they're all excited, the airport is probably filled with people who will attend and some are probably just traveling.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" Nick complained opening the trunk to put their luggage in.

"Come on Nick, aren't you exited?" Derek asked putting his luggage in.

"Honestly not" Nick answered

"Lexie just texted she said they're on their way to the airport" Mark said looking at his phone.

"They? who's with her?" Derek asked

"Her sister" Mark said "I haven't met her so might as well meet her"

"Remind me again why I agreed to this" Nick said closing the trunk after putting all the suitcase inside.

"Because we save your life several times" Mark and Derek said in union.

"Fine whatever, just get inside hurry" Nick said making the two boys laugh.

Meredith POV

"Lexie come on, hurry our flight leaves in 2 hours" Meredith yelled from downstairs.

"Hang on, I'm looking for my charger" Lexie yelled back, walking downstairs

"You have everything you need? passport,id keys phone?" Meredith asked

" Yeah got it and I texted Mark to meet us at the airport" Lexie said

"Great, come on" Meredith said leading her outside the door.

"So what does this Mark do?" Meredith asked focusing on the road. "And where does he live?"

"He live here in Seattle, and he owns a tatto business well not actually a business but he mentioned he's planning on opening a restaurant with his friends" Lexie answered putting lipstick on.

"Hmm, tattoos huh, I wouldn't be surprised if one day you got home with tattoos on your arm or leg right?" Meredith chukled.

"Uh no, but maybe a little" Lexie said chuckling a little closing her lipstick.

~

Nick's POV

"Where are they?" Derek asked. "I mean do we even have the same flight?"

"No, but w-" Mark said before Derek interrupt him.

"Then let's go, they've been calling our flight number several times now" Derek said.

"It's either you wait for the next flight and wait for them or we'll meet them there" Nick added.

"It's not like you're not going to see each other" Derek said

"Let's go Mark, you'll see her later maybe tomorrow" Nick said dragging his friend.

"Fine,but I'll have to let her know" Mark said.

"You can text her when we're in the plane we have a  lot of time Mark" Derek said walking behind Mark, Nick is in front of Mark, on their way to the gate.

"There I told her!" Mark said after hitting send.
They're already sitting on the plane. "Ou she's gonna hate me" he breath out.

"See easy, and she won't hate you because first of all you don't have the same flight" Nick said.

"I promised her I'll introduce you guys to her" Mark said

"You can intruduce us to her later or tomorrow when we meet" Derek said.

~

Meredith's POV

"Mark's already on the plane and they're about to take off" Lexie said looking at her phone they're entering the airport.

"It's fine we can meet them there" Meredith smiled.

"He always does that, he always decline or whatever" Lexie complained.

"Oh so that's why you often frown when using your phone" Meredith chuckled.

"Yes" Lexie sigh.

"Well, I'm kinda excited what this Mark looks like"

"Oh he's hot, definitely" Lexie nodded.

"I meant his personality,Lexie" Meredith corrected.

"Ou right well he's nice and so is his friends" Lexie begun "And speaking of friends, you'd look good with Derek"

"Oh not interested" Meredith said

"Hm you always said that, you always have excuses" Lexie said trying to convince her sister.

"Lexie our airplane is leaving, come on" Meredith chuckled.

Meredith isn't that type of girl who would fall in love that easily she learned from her past relationships, although those relationship weren't serous she didn't entertain the guys that much so it didn't last long, her last relationship was with Finn, he's a vet he's sweet and funny and when Meredith was about to take their relationship serious he had to live for New York so they broke up eventually.

To be continued...

This is a short chapter I know but I hope you like it though....