Christmas Party

After breakfast, they all went shopping individually, they went separate ways.
Meredith and Nick also decided to go separate ways incase they bumped into one of their friends so that they won't know there's going on between them.

Meredith was walking around the mall when she saw Nick across the side of the mall. She was just about to approach him when someone walk towards him and held him as if they know each other. She felt her stomach clenches just by seeing other woman caressing her boyfriend's body. She turned around and walk away without asking who she is.

"Who the hell is that!" she thought. She knew Nick won't cheat on her, especially on her. They've only been together for 2 days, she didn't think about what she saw that much, she also didn't know if she should asked Nick or just wait for him to tell her.

~

They decided to spend their Christmas party in private pool in the hotel, so that they'll enjoy the night, cold breeze of Paris.

Meredith brought Lexie a necklace she's been wanting to buy for a long time now, she brought Addison a bag a Louis Vuitton purse and a YSL bag for Jo while she brought Alex a Rolex, well knowing he's obsessed with watches. He gave the same with Mark and Derek as well as Nick of course. But she has a special gift for him that she wanted give him in private.

They all went to the pool together with their gifts on their hand.

"This is amazing!" Jo sigh while wandering around the room.

"So, what should we do first? eat? swim? play or gifts?" Derek asked sitting down on the table.

"We can't eat yet the food isn't here yet so I'll say let's have some fun" Mark exclaimed jumping on the pool splashing water everywhere.

"Jeez Mark what are you, a kid?" Addison said whipping the water off of her body.

"Just having fun, we only experience Christmas once a year why not make it worth it right" Mark said defending himself.

"He's right, come on" Derek sigh standing up from his chair, grabbing Addison's waist jumping in the pool with her.

"God, you too are really friends you're like kids" Lexie chukled.

Meredith sat on the chair watching her friends playing, as well as Jo and Alex splashing water at each other. She looked at Nick who's sitting on the edge of the pool watching them, he caught her looking at him giving her a bright smile as her smile faded avoiding his gaze.

"What are you doing? aren't you going to swim?" Mark called.

"Y-,yeah" Nick cleared his throat as he jumped in the pool joining them.

"Mer, come on!" Alex called. ",You okay?" Alex then asked noticing she seems not in the right mood for tonight's activity.

"Yeah, just headache I didn't had lunch earlier" she lied standing up removing her robe letting it fell on the floor, joining them in the pool. She could feel Nick's eyes on her.

"The food will be here any minute so we could eat" Derel said running his fingers through his hair.

They were having fun when the doorbell rang, it must be the food.

"I'll get it!' Nick said getting out of the pool.

"Guys, little help please" Nick yelled.

Alex helped him with the food and sat it on the table, arranging it so they could eat.

"Should we take a photo?" Addison asked

"Yeah, used your phone" Mark said.

They took a few photos and ate together, talking and laughing filled the room. Enjoying the cold breeze of Paris, everyone's presence.