Explanation

Meredith stayed for the night with Nick, she's cuddled up against him, him spooning her from behind, his arm wrap around her waist keeping her close, they're both still naked from last night activity. They both jolted awake when the bedroom door slammed open.

"Nick, oh my god!" Marsk exclaimed.

"What?" Derek asked Mark entering the room.

"What the hell are you doing?" Nick asked looking at his friends.

Derek and Mark had their mouth wide open and their eyes widen at the view in front of them.

Meredith buried her face under the sheets hiding from them.

"Is that Mia?" Derek whisped pointing at the person next to Nick.

"Get out!" Nick sigh wiping off the sleep in his eyes.

"Is she still asleep?" Mark asked

"Get, out!" Nick repeated more serious tone getting annoyed. "I'm serious get out, I'll be there in 5"

"Okay, we'll wait for you take your time" Mark grinned walking out of the room with Derek.

"Don't rush" Derek added.

"Shut up!" Nick chuckled. As the door closed behind the two boys.

"God, that was close" Meredith sigh removing the sheets off her face.

"Oh yeah it was" Nick sigh chuckling, looking down at Meredith. "I love you" he whispered smiling.

"I love you too" she smiled back "And you should go take care of that" Meredith added chuckling.

"No, they can wait" he breath out, leaning in to kiss her.

"No,they can't" Meredith smiled kissing him back.

"Yes they can!" Nick grinned kissing her neck down her collar bone to her bare chest.

"Nick!" They heard from downstairs making Nick grunt and Meredith laugh.

"I told you, they can't!' she chuckled pulling him up to face him.

"Fine" he breath giving her a quick kids before getting up, picking a clothes from his closet and stepping out of the room to talk to his friends.

~~

"Heard anything about knocking?" Nick raised an eyebrow walking towards the living room joining his friends.

"You didn't tell us you're with someone so we didn't" Derek answered.

"So it's my fault that saw me half naked in my bed with my girlfriend?" Nick pointed.

"Kinda" Mark said. "So, is she up yet?" he added.

"No" Nick answered shortly "What are you doing here anyway?" he added more serious kinda annoyed tone.

"What? we can't visit our friend?" Derek asked acting offended.

"it's 6 am in the morning, what do you need?" Nick spat back

"Just wondering if you could invite your Mia on our wedding" Derek said.

"Oh you have a date already?" Nick said.

"Yeah but it's still pretty far and we're not sure yet" Derek tried to explain "Anyway my point is-- when can we meet her?"

"Yeah.... is Mia the baker even rea" Mark added.

"Hm -she- she is yeah she's just- not ready to meet you guys" Nick stammered nervously.

"She's not or you're not?" Derek asked.

"She-- both-- we're not ready yet" Nick answered. "Why are you two dying to meet her anyw?"

"Just-- exited for you, besides it's been a while since you introduce someone to us" Mark said.

"Why that Mia anyway? You're really over Meredith?" Derek then asked.

It took Nick a moment to answer, he didn't know what answer because he thought his friends might get the wrong idea.

Before he could answer Derek's phone started ringing.

"Addison?"  Derek answered.

"Hm, I'll be there" Derek said before hanging up the call.

"What's that about" Mark asked.

"Nothing that concerns you" Derek said.

"Sure, sex craze couple" Nick chuckled.

~~~

"What did they say?" Meredith asked as Nick enter the room.

"They were asking if you were Mia the baker and when they can meet " Nick chuckled laying in bed next to Meredith.

"What'd you say?"

"I told them we're not ready yet" Nick answered shortly.

"Sneaking is kinda fun I enjoyed it" Meredith said smiling.

"Me too" Nick smiled caressing her cheek staring at her eye drowning himself in its sparkle.

"I need to go home, I forget to text Lexie last night" Meredith said

"Or you could stay" Nick grinned leaning in and started kissing her neck down her collar bone.

"I can't-- maybe tonight" Meredith breath out heavily playing with Nick's curls, feeling his tongue on her bare chest.

"How about now" Nick breath out taking place between her tights, taking off is shirt throwing it across the room not caring where it went.

~~~

"Where have you been?" Meredith heard from the kitchen.

"Uhm, good morning" Meredith answered

"You didn't came home last night" Lexie said frowning.

"Sorry, I forget to text you I stayed at-'" she stopped for a second thinking about what name she should say earning a confused look from Lexie " I stayed at Nicolas's house" she sigh annoyed.

"Nicolas is Agape?" Lexie smiled.

"Guess it is" Meredith answer removing her coat tossing it on the couch and sat on it leaning back.

"Tell me about him" Lexie grinned joining her on the couch.

"Really?" Meredith said raising her brows.

"Yeah, I told you about Mark" Lexie defended.

"You voluntary told me about him, I never asked you about him, ever" Meredith gavw back.

"Just-- please"Lexie plead

"What do you wanna know?"

"Everything" Lexie exclaimed clearly exited.

"He's a future restaurant owner and he's really good at drawing and he makes a really great pasta" Meredith smiled

"Makes a great pasta huh" Lexie nodded

"Yeah?"

"Great like Andrew or better than Andrew?" Lexie asked well knowing that Andrew's pasta is one of the reasons why she fell for him.

"He's different, Lexie you can't compare, ever" Meredith said looking down at her fingers.

She doesn't really like hearing Andrew's name when Nick as involve, it kinda makes her weirdly uncomfortable talking about her dead fiance in front of her new lover.

"Sorry" Lexie sigh "I forgot" she added sincerely.

"It's okay" Meredith breath out looking back up wiping her years8 "I'm going to take a shower real quick" she added before getting up and walking towards the stairs to her room.

To be continued.....

Another catch up chapter, I'm really busy with my school works so it took me days before I published a new chapter anyway this story is near its end and I'm planning on publishing a  new story so I hope you look forward to it.

What do you think??

Anyway in the next chapter we're gonna have a pretty big time jump