Grey's Cafe

This might be s short story.....

"Hey, morning!" Mark said entering the cafe.

"Hi, you're early" Lexie answered walking towards him giving him a quick kiss.

" The boys and I went for a jog, and thought might as well grab a coffee from the best cafe in Seattle" Mark smiled leaning in giving her again a kiss.

"Get a room people!" Meredith said walking in making her way to the counter.

"Sorry" Mark chuckled.

"So what do you want?" Lexie then asked after pulling away.

"Venti latte and  a croissant" Mark smiled.

"Okay, have a sit and I'll bring it to you in a minute" Lexie smiled as Mark went to a table waiting for his order.

"You waiting for someone?" Lexie grinned standing beside Meredith while preparing Mark's order.

"Yes, customers Lexie, I'm waiting for customers" Meredith sigh.

"Nh-mh, if you say so" Lexie smiled teasingly putting the order on the tray making her way to Mark's table as Derek, Nick and Addison walked in.

Meredith find herself smiling unintentionally at the site of Nick walking in.

"Hey, guys!" Addison greeted with a big smile

"Hi" Lexie replied "Have a sit and I'll take your order in a minute" she added before going back to the counter.

"Mhh, you're looking at him" Lexie said clearing her throat.

"Hm?" Meredith replied wiping the counter top simply peeking at Nick.

"Nevermind, I'll just get their orders" Lexie said walking away with a pen and paper on her hand to take their friends orders.

Hours had past, customers are came and go, while their friends is waiting for them.
This is how Meredith and Lexie spend their Saturdays, they always spend the day in the cafe while they gave their staff a day off.

"Alex called,he said he's coming here with Jo" Lexie said as Meredith just nodded.

They waited for them for like an half an hour until Alex came with Jo.

"Hey" Alex smiles entering the cafe seeing Meredith behind the counter

"Hey, uh Meredith went to the bathroom, she'll be here in a minute have a sit" Lexie said. "Oh by the way, this is Mark my boyfriend, Derek and Nick, and Addison, Derek's girlfriend" Lexie said pointing at each and every one of them.

"Nice to meet you" Alex said shaking their hands.

"You? are Meredith's boyfriend" Alex blurred out as Nick choke on his coffee.

"E-exuse me? me? b-boyfriend of Me-meredith no" Nick answered stammering nervously.

"Really?" Jo chukled.

"Hmm, he's over her"  Derek said sipping his coffee. "Well he had a crush on her"

"M'not surprise at all I mean, she's beautiful and hot" Jo smiled sitting down joining them.

"I know, I would definitely date her if I wasn't in a relationship" Derek chuckled

"Really, Derek?" Addison said hitting his shoulder.

"That was a joke, Addison" Derek smiled "I'm sorry" he added kissing her temple.

"Hey!" They heard Meredith from the counter.

"Hi" Alex gave back smiling.

"What's up" Meredith asked removing her apron joining them.

"Nothing,jut wanted to stop by, it's boring at the house" Alex sigh.

"Hmmm, so can I get you anything?" Lexie then asked.

"Ice Americao" Alex said

"Ice caramel macchiato for me' Jo said.

"Coming right up!" Lexie smiled.

"Oh can I help?' Jo exclaimed clearly exited.

"Come on" Lexie smiled leading them to the counter to make their orders.

~~

"So, Alex what do you do for Holidays?" Mark asked.

"Nothing just stay at home, eat and...... sex" Alex answered chuckling at his last sentence.

"Sounds boring" Addison said pouting

"Oh it is, it really" Alex chuckled shaking his head.

"Hey, uh we're actually planning on going on a trip for holidays, want to join?" Addison then asked.

"Hmmm, trip? road trip? out of town?" Alex asked

"We're thinking maybe out of town, but let's wait for Lexie and Jo first" Meredith said.

"Hey, Jo looks like we're going on a trip this holiday" Alex yelled clearly exited.

"Really, where?" Jo gave back clearly excited as well.

"That we don't know yet" Alex chuckled.

They decided to close the cafe after making Alex and Jo's order since the customers isn't that much today, also they're conversation is going well, and they're enjoying it and it would be bad if it was interrupted by a customer.

"So, France?" Mark said.

"Definitely" the rest, said in union.

To be continued....

Okay this chapter is short, and I'll try to write longer the next chapter, which I'll post msybe by the end of the day.... What do you think??