The Crowd

•2 months after•
Derek and Addison's wedding after party

"Nick, ready?" Meredith asked standing next to Nick.

They're at the parking lot of the church getting ready to go to the venue.

"Yeah, just looking for my key...got it!" he said taking it out of his pocket.

He opened the door for her closing it behind her. As he made his own way on the driver's seat.

"You nervous?" she chuckled as he started the car.

"Yeah, just crowd....not a fan of it" he smiled nervously starting the car.

"We'll be fine, I'll be with you the whole time okay" she reassured her placing her hand on his leg caressing it up and down.

"Pleas don't do that" he cleared his throat, feeling his jeans getting tighter.

"Hmm? what?" she asked innocently looking at him as she stopped caressing his legs.

"No-nothing" he answered

She took away her hand smiling at herself at the thought that she could make him hard just by her touch.

"I-uh.... Hilary will be there" Nick blurted out.

"What? who's that?" she asked frowning

"Hilary, my ex, she'll be there" Nick repeated

"So?" she raised her brows.

"Nothing just, though you might wanna know since you haven't met her" Nick stated

"Do I have to?" she gave back confused

"I'm just saying..... Derek still considered her as a friend even after what happened to us" Nick said. "He invited her" he added mumbling.

"Do I have to be worried about that Hilary?" she asked warningly looking at him. Getting annoyed by bringing her ex girlfriend to their conversation.

"What? No of course not." Nick said acting offended "Why would you say that"

"Then why did you mention her coming to the after-party as if I care" Meredith said.

"I just thought you might wanna know in case we ran into her later" he answered as he pulled up into the parking lot of the venue.

"I'm enjoying the ride with you earlier until you brought that conversation up" Meredith answered slightly annoyed.

"I just wanted to let you know" he defended.

"You knew I don't like talking about the past" she protested sternly frowning at him "You know what, I'm done here" she sigh getting out of the car leaving him inside.

She made her way inside,alone. She ran into a guy who almost bumped into her.

"Oh sorry" she said

"It's alright.... you okay?" the person asked.

"Yeah yeah, I'm good" she smiled sadly as she walked pass him.