Welcome back to Seattle

Alex, Meredith, Jo, Derek and Addison are in the lobby waiting for Mark and Lexie. They're always the one who's late.

"The hell took you so long?" Derek complained as Lexie and Mark stood next to them.

"That's not important, important is we're here" Mark answered.

"What's your excuse this time?" Meredith grinned.

"Just-- we slept to long" Lexie said annoyed.

"Right" Meredith just nodded.

"If we're late for our flight, I'll blame you two, sex craze couple" Derek mumbled his last sentence leading the way to the door outside the hotel.

~

"See, we're right on time" Mark smiled proudly sitting on his seat.

"Yeah, barely" Addison chuckled.

"That's probably the best holiday I've ever had so far" Alex smiled.

"Me too" Jo chuckled leaning on Alex's shoulder.

Nick looked at Meredith across him with a smile on his face, they talked about what Meredith saw at the mall the other day and explain to her that she's his one and only and he'll never cheat on her, ever.

Meredith was peacefully reading a book when she heard her phone ding several times signaling her that she received a message from someone.

"Boring right?" -Nick

She looked at Nick with a smile on her face shaking her head before replying.

"Yeah, super" - Meredith

"Wish you're right beside me ;)" -Nick

"Me too" -Meredith

"Wanna come over? tomorrow night, I'll make dinner" - Nick

"Hmmm" - Meredith

"What 'hmmm'!?" - Nick

Nick looked at Meredith with a questioning look, not know what that meant.

"Why are you smiling?" Meredith heard pulling her out from her deep though, more like from reality. It's Alex.

"Wh-what?" she cleared her throat acting like as if nothing happened dropping her phone.

"Who are you texting?" Alex chuckled picking up her phone checking it.

"Alex no!" Meredith half yelled trying to reach her phone.

Alex looked at Meredith in disbelief and asked
"Who the heck is  Agape?" he chuckled.

"What's that?" the others said looking at them.

"Nothing!" Meredith snapped taking the phone from Alex's hand. "None of your business" she mumbled.

"You're seeing someone? you didn't tell us?" Lexie asked.

"Fine, I am.... happy now!" Meredith hissed annoyed.

"Since when?" Alex asked.

"None of everybody's business" she mumbled.

~~~

agape is unconditional love, "the highest form of love, charity" and "the love of God for man and of man for God". This is in contrast to philia, brotherly love, or philautia, self-love, as it embraces a universal, unconditional love that transcends and persists regardless of circumstance.

~~

They arrived at the airport and Meredith seemed to be ignoring everybody after what happened in the plane, because first of all it's her privacy, secondly she did not gave Alex permission to check it or even picked up the phone for her.

"Mer, look I'm sorry about earlier" Alex said standing next to Meredith.

"It's fine" Meredith sigh.

"So who is it?" Alex teased

"Really.... Alex?"

"I'm just kidding" he chuckled making Meredith laugh "I'm happy for you" he added smiling.

"Thank you" she smiled.

To be continued...

Took me days I was really busy with school works, anyway this is just a catch up but I think I'll publish maybe 2 parts tomorrow when I have time