East Green Lake Beach

Meredith walk towards Nick joining him sitting by the bonfire while the others are swimming.
She sat beside him while making s'mores, enjoying each other's presence. He looked at the woman beside her observing her, she looked back at him feeling a pair of eyes watching her.She leaned in slowly as he did the same thing,his heart racing, pounding like crazy, feels like it's going to explode out of his chest. He cupped her face pulling her more closely.

"Nick?" he jolted awake feeling someone shaking him. "We're here" Meredith said.

"Hmm, like I said torture" he sigh to himself.
"Well that was one hell of a dream, a torture one, painful"

"Let's go" Meredith smiled getting out of the car, opening the back seat to get her bags. As Nick did the same.

"Hey, did you slept?" Derek asked seeing Nick rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, Meredith drove the car" Nick answered.

"Hm, you never drive someone's car before" Lexie grinned.

"Le-let's just go" Meredith said trying to avoid the subject. As Nick felt himself blushing for no reason.

"Good afternoon ma'am sir" the woman behind the lobby greeted with a genuine smile.

"Good afternoon, reservation for Mark Sloan pleas" Mark said.

"Uh yes,you booked 2 rooms?" the woman asked.

"Yes" Mark answered.

"Okay you'll have room 21 and room 22," the woman said handling him the key "Follow me pleas, this way" the woman added leading their way.

"Wait 2 rooms? for 6 people?" Nick asked.

"Hm-mh, boys will have a separate room from girls" Derek answered.

"Why? -I mean why do we separated rooms?" Nick asked again.

"Why? you want to have a separate room? alone?" Mark asked.

"If possible, yes" Nick answered.

"Not happening" Mark sais shaking his head negative as they reach their cabins.

"Okay if you need anything, you know where to find me" the woman said before going back to the lobby.

"Okay, here's your key.... you'll have the room  22 and we'll have the 21" Mark said handing the key to Lexie.

"Okay" Lexie said as they all walked to their designated room.

~

"So tell us what happened in the car!" Lexie started as they sat on the couch resting.

"Nothing happened" Meredith said.

"You mean, nothing, nothing?" Addison asked confused.

"Mh-mh, nothing" Meredith nodded.

"You didn't talk? or at least get to know each other?" Lexie asked

"No, he's shy and so was I, so nothing we just sat there the whole time" Meredith said.

"What about the uhm- you driving his car" Lexie grinned.

"I was nice and offered to drive it because he looks tired" Meredith tried to defend herself.

"You never drive anyone's car before" Lexie said, as if she's teasing her sister.

"Yes I did, I drove Alex's car before" Meredith said sounding offended.

"It's different, he's your best friend. I mean a different man's car, a guy who obviously likes you" Lexie said.

"There's nothing going on between us we're just friends" Meredith said

"For you but not for him" Addison smiled teasing her friend.

"I'm going to unpack" Meredith sigh standing up trying to avoid the conversation. As she made her way to one of the bedroom upstairs.

Meanwhile in the boys cabin.

"So tell us wnat happened? Did you at least talk to her?" Derek asked sitting on the couch while setting their waters.

"No" Nick sigh

"Oh come on!" Mark said annoyed.

"What! it's not that easy!" Nick tried to reasons himself.

"Yes it is! Just start by asking her number" Derek said.

"You want me to get it for you? or ask Lexie?" Mark suggested sipping his water.

"No, let him get it himself" Derek said before  Nick could answer.

"Hm great idea" Mark agreed chuckling.

"I'm over her actually" Nick said "I'm not into her anymore" he added sipping his water.

"Really?" Mark said not really convinced.

"Mh-mh, really" Nick repeated nodding. "I don't like her anymore, period so no more teasing and do not push me to ask her out" he sajd warningly.

"M'kay" Derek smiled not really convince about what his friend.

"I'm going to unpack" Nick said standing up making his was to his designated room closing the door behind him.

"I don't like her anymore? STUPID!"  he thought to himself while unpacking.

All he can think about was the dream he had   earlier in the car, how she leaned in how their lips almost touches. Also how close their faces were, when Meredith can't pull the seatbelt, him getting lost in her eyes, her breathtaking features, her lavender scent are all he can think about.

"Hey, we're going for a swim wanna come?" Derek knock pulling Nick out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, just a minute" Nick answered on the other side.

"What's their plan this tim?" he asked himself while changing into his swimwear.

He walk out of the cabin closing the door behind him, he saw Meredith walking towards the beach wearing a white backless swimsuit that shows her curves waist and s little bit of her cleavage.

He tried his best not to look at her, he tried to act that he's over her even if he's not, because that's what he said to his friends, he doesn't want his friends teasing him, he doesn't want to be push or someone force, he doesn't want to be told what he should do, he'll tell her when he's ready hut for now, he needs to earn the courage to tell her, he wants to prepare himself for his answer he wants to accept the consequences of his confession or actions.

To be continued...

What do you think??