Paris Day 2

It's the next day after the night Nick confessed to Meredith, they exchange each other's number and agreed to keep their relationship as a secret, for now. Because they their friends would be thrilled if they found out and also they wanted to have some fun, sneaking around like teenagers having secret relationship.

Meredith jolted awake hearing her phone ding several times, she picked it up and a smile grew on her lips seeng it was from Nick.

"Good morning" -Nick

"How'd you sleep?" -Nick

"Good morning, I slept great, you?" - Meredith

"Probably much better if you're with me ;)" - Nick

"Hmm, good point" -Meredith

"Want to go out?" - Nick

"They'll notice :) " -Meredith

" Let them notice ;)" - Nick

"Not yet, you just told them you were seeing someone in front of me so the other day, and I remembered you telling them that you're over me remember?" - Meredith

"Right, okay then I'll just lay here and think about you ;> " -Nick

"Yeah, do that!" -Meredith

Nick throw his phone on the bed feeling his cheek gets warmer just by thinking about her, just by the thought of him being with her and this time he can actually call her mine, well not ij front of his friends yet but they'll go from there.

"Nick!" he heard somone knocking on the door.

"Yeah?" he yelled back.

"It's us, open up!" He heard Derek.

"Wait a sec!" he running towards the door opening it to see Derek,Mark and Alex.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Wanna go breakfast? there's a restaurant down the street near the restaurant we went last night" Mark suggested.

"Yeah sure" he answered "Just gonna grab my coat" he added before going back inside putting his shoes and grabbing his phone, key card and a cap because it's cold outside before stepping out the room.

"They went to call the girls" Alex said while Nick locked his door.

"Hey!" he heard from behind he didn't need to turned around to see who it is he can tell just by feeling her presence.

"Hi" Nick replied turning around smilingly widely at her, Alex behind him so he won't see how happy he looks. Meredith just looked at him with a small smile trying not to show too much joy but inner her, she's jumping up and down.

"Ready?" they heard Derek from behind Addison next to him

"Uh yeah let's go" Nick sigh he lead the way putting space between him and Meredith not wanting to be obvious trying to hide his happiness and excitement.

~~

"So, Nick you never answer our question yesterday and in fact you're avoiding it" Addison asked eating her pancake.

"What?" Nick answered innocently

"You said you're seeing someone right? what's her name and what does she do? where is she from? can we meet her?" Addison said

"What is this? and interview or investigation?" Nick said sounding offended.

"Yes, now tell us" Addison chuckled.

He took a peek from from Meredith who's casually looking at him while sipping her coffee, she was sitting across him.

"What name should I say?!" he thought to himself freaking out.