Dinner

"Hey, where are you going?" Meredith heard from behind while she's wearing her coat.

"Just-- a walk" she lied fixing her hair.

"A walk? in  a fancy clothes?" Lexie said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, is that bad?"

"Do you have  daye with your Agape?" Lexie grinned.

"No-- yes" Meredith admitted.

"Oh my god, where?" Lexie asked clearly excited.

"Nowhere you know" Meredith answered shortly before walking out.

"Have fun!" Lexie yelled smiling.

~~

Nick was staring at himself at the mirror when he heard the doorbell rang.  He looked at himself at the mirror one last time before walking towards the door to open it, he stood abd frozen on his spot to see Meredith standing at his front porch with a high waisted jeans that shows her perfect curved and a silk green long sleeve blouse that showed her cleavage enough to make Nick stare at her for a quite long time.

"Hey!" she smiled. "Nick, you there?" she chuckled looking at him seemingly lost in her figure.

"Ye-yeah just, you look amazing" he smiled nervously embarrassed. "Come in" he added opening the door wider, letting her in.

"Smells amazing in here" Meredith smiled walking towards the living room. "And you have a pretty big house"

"I cooked Fettuccine Alfredo, and Chicken marsala" he smiled proudly helping her remove her coat.

"That sounds amazing" Meredith chuckled.

"Oh, it is!" Nick smiled proudly leading her into the kitchen.

They ate dinner, laugh and enjoying each other's presence.

"You didn't lie that was fantastic!" Meredith chuckled sitting on the couch.

"Glad you liked it, I really had a hard time thinking about what I'm going to cook for you" Nick smiled handling her a glass of wine joining her on the couch.

"I'm not a picky eater actually" Meredith stated taking the wine from his hand.

"That's good, because I'm really good at cooking and the kitchen might be my territory" Nick said shrugging his shoulder taking a sip of his wine.

"Really?" Meredith said amused raising her eyebrow taking a sip of her wine also.

Nicl looked at her smiling, his heart racing getting lost in her eyes.

"What?" she smiled.

"Come here" he sigh putting their glass on the table and helping Meredith to sat on his lap, pulling her closer, he cupped her face as she wrap her arm around her  neck, he pull her closer, kissing her soft but passionate as she started swaying her hips against his legs as he deepened the kiss feeling his jeans getting tighter every move they make.

They pulled away when air became neccefa, as she rested her forehead against his both smiling.

"I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too" he whispered back.

They stayed like that for awhile,not wanting to end to end the moment, just sitting next to each other enjoying each other's embrace, Meredith was cuddling on Nick's side while his hand wrap around her.

To be continued.

In honor of MerNick's first I love you on the this week's episode, I made this. I'm so happy for them. How Meredith said it was so natural and no feeling of pressure or she didn't say it just because he wanted to hear it,she said it because she meant it, and so did Nick. They're perfect for each other, indeed!!!!

What do you think??