19. May I kiss you?

As the next scene was just us at the park, I didn't need heavy make up or anything

As the next scene was just us at the park, I didn't need heavy make up or anything. I had gotten up as soon as that horrible smell filled the room. Fortunately, Jonah slept through it and didn't realise that I had laid his head on the couch.

"Your skin is flawless. It's so beautiful that I'm jealous." Brandon, the MUA, gushed.

"Thanks. I guess I lucked out." I replied honestly. It was just my parents genes because I definitely didn't take care of my skin.

Brandon decided to just put on some eyeliner and mascara. And let me go. My hair was thrown into a messy bun. Apparently I was a careless beauty.

Just admit it that you are lazy.

It didn't matter because I did look good. Perks of having curly hair, I guess.

The park scene was simple but it was the one I was the most nervous about. I had to finally kiss him.

It's okay. It's not like I haven't kissed anyone before.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I was wearing a dark orange coloured dress with a V neckline and long sleeves. It ended a little below my knees. Jonah's necklace paired really well with the dress. I felt comfortable and confident. I decided to check out the set.

The set looked nice. There was white coloured bench in the middle and trees surrounded it. I was in awe as I stared at the set room. It was decorated for every part of the photoshoot but obtaining those props didn't seem that hard, however seeing whole ass trees in a room was jarring. This was the only part of the shoot where we didn't have any background models.

I waited for Jonah to show up as Kelly and her team put the final touches.

"Do you like it?" She asked nervously.

"I love it. If I didn't know, I would think I'm actually in a park."

She grinned at my statement. "Mr. Maston provided everything, I just helped put them together. I'm so happy he chose me for this again. It's like a dream come true." She said dreamily.

"You're talented. I saw your portfolio. There's no wonder you were chosen." I praised her.

"Thank you! You don't know how much this means to me. Especially coming from you!"

Okay, no need for flattery. You already got the job, woman.

I smiled.

"I'm here."

I looked up at Jonah's voice. He was wearing a terracotta coloured shirt with a pair of white jeans. The long sleeves were rolled back up to his elbow and his hair was messed up instead of his usual combed back hair style. He looked cute.

Kelly gave us the final instructions and we began. We started walking together from one end of the set holding hands.

"How did you sleep?"